Chapter 1: Life before JYP

(At this time you are 13 and 14 so about 3 years before Felix left for Korea. You have been friends with him for 5 years.) 

I was on my way to school with Felix oppa, he is a year older than I am so we son't have any classes together but we live next to each other so we hang out often. Our parents are also very close so we have been friends for about 5 years. We are both half Korean so we do use the formalities but neither of us know any Korean other than that.

"Felix oppa do you want to hang out after school today?" I asked looking up at him. He is in his freshman year of high school and I am in my last year of middle school but our schools are right next to each other. 

"Sure Sunny what do you wanna do." He said in his deep voice that I love so much. Yes I have a small crush on him but it will pass...right.

"Let's get ice cream and then go to a movie." I said smiling and then started to skip along down the side walk towards the school. 

"OK I'll meet you after school my little ray of sunshine." He said making my heart flutter but he has always been calling me that, not helping that my name is Sunny which just makes it cuter.

"Yay I can't wait. I gotta go and get to class." I said.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He said spreading his arms apart. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. I have always hugged him everyday before we get into school it's just our thing. 

"Bye oppa I'll see you after school OK." I said still hugging him not wanting to go to school because school is boring. 

"Ok Sunny you should probably let go before we are both late." He said letting go and I did the same. For how much I hate school I hate being late because then I get detention and don't go home until 30 minutes after everyone else.

"Ok oppa i'll see you later." I said walking away to go to the class room and start the day. I really wanted to go to a performing arts school but here in Australia that's not a very easy thing to find. 

---End of school---

Finally it's over, I can finally get out of this torture. I grabbed my stuff and rushed outside to meet up with Felix oppa. Once I got there I saw Felix oppa with a guy who looked a few years older than him so I just slowly walked up to them and put my hands over Felix oppa's eyes.

"Guess who?" I said in a weird voice that I always do.

"Hmmmm I don't know. Could it be, let's see uhm Sunny." He said making me laugh and take my hands off from in front of his eyes.

"You guessed correctly!!" I said in an excited voice and still laughing a bit.

"Uhm should I leave?" The guy who Felix oppa was talking to said.

"No i'm sorry if I interupted anything. My name is Sunny, I'm Felix oppa's friend." I said putting mu hand out.

"It's nice to meet you Sunny my name is Chris or you can call me Chan. I'm 3 years older than Felix." He said shaking my hand. I smiled, it's good that Felix has some male friends that I have met. For as long as I remember I have been one of Felix oppa's few friends. I haven't really seen him talk to many other people, he is kind of closed off until you get to know him and then he opens up. 

"Well Chris would you like to join Felix oppa and I for ice cream and a movie?" I asked being nice because I really like Chris even though I just met him. I can see him being a very good friend in the future.

"As long as it's OK with Felix than i'm completely down." He said looking at Felix for approval.

"Sure dude come on whatever the little lady says goes is what I have learned over the past 5 years so if she ever asks you to come with us don't even ask me just come. Plus she gets scary when she is angry so don't piss her off." He said making me slap the back of his head. "Oww. That hurt." He said rubbing the back of his head.