Chapter 2

YOUR POV
Right now, we are in my house, watching TV and cuddling. Cuddling. God, why? My head is on her chest, my fingers are fidgeting with the hem of my shirt, and my mind is trying to figure out what I want, how I feel.
I was to deep thinking that I didn't feel Camila's head resting against the side of mine, trying to look down at me. She grabbed my knuckles and started to rub them with her thumb.
"Hey, are you alright?" she whispered in my ear, sending shivers throughout my whole body. I just nodded, not finding the words to answer and also not wanting to initiate any type of conversation that can lead me to confess my feelings towards her or my confusion towards our friendship. But Camila, being the stubborn she is, didn't let this go. She paused the TV and rested her back on the headboard, motioning me to do the same but to sit in front of her. I don't why I was so nervous, but I was. My head was down, looking at my bedsheets, trying to say something. I think I was taking so long to start the conversation when I felt Camila's right hand under my chin and her left one cupping my cheek.
"Y/NN, tell me what's wrong. I can't stand watching you like this, you are so down and sad. Tell me, I'm here for you, you know it." She said, lowering one of her hands to intertwine our fingers reassuring me.
That nickname that always makes my knees weak.
"I...um...I," I stuttered, not finding what to say. "Hey, it's okay, relax, we don't have to talk right now but later I would like to, alright?" Camila said, looking at me with hope in her eyes. I nodded.
"I think I need to go for a walk, I'll be back soon." I said, sitting in the edge of the bed, putting my shoes on. I left my room, leaving a very confused Camila.
My hand was on the doorknob, but I don't know why I was hesitating on leaving. Camila went down, stoping me from going out.
She was getting closer, closer and closer. She wrapped her long arms around my waist, tight. She is a few inches taller and also stronger than me, so it was very hard to get out of her grip. She ghosted my left ear with her lips asking me again what was wrong. I don't know but I started to cry again. Her grip tightened and held me close to her. I don't know what got to me but I started to get out of her hold, fighting and struggling. She didn't budge.
"Let me go!" I cried.
"No, no til you talk to me" she said, breathing hard.
"Just, let me go Camila!" I responded now angry.
"No, I can't let you go." She said firmly.
I turned around to face her, and again started to fight against her, struggling to leave.
"Why! Why I'm feeling like this?!" I started to hit her chest, crying harder every time.
"Baby, it' alright, everything's alright, stop." Camila said
She didn't care I was hitting her, she even held me tighter to her chest, not caring about anything.
"No! No! No it's not, I'm not okay!" I cried. I gave up on hitting her chest. I just wrapped my arms around her and cried hard.
"Shhh, it's okay, talk to me." She said softly.
"Camila, I need you." I said but it was muffled in her hair.
"I'm here baby, I'm right here." Camila said. My knees were weak so we fall to the tilted floor, Camila not letting me go.
I cried against her shoulder, letting every tear of stress and confusion go.
Camila cupped my face in her hands, mine still wrapped around her.
"Y/N, tell me now, what is going on in that little head of yours?" She said.
"I'm so confused, I don't know..." I said sniffling. Looking at those brown eyes that now I've fallen for.
Camila started to lean in and I pulled away, but she gripped my face with her hands. And again I was trying to get out of her grip. I knew I wouldn't make it but I keep shaking my head in order to not make any contact with her lips. Camila didn't care, she was still slowly leaning in, grabbing hard my face to kiss me.
My struggling faded away when I felt her breath hitting my lips. I was breathing hard and I felt dizzy.
Finally, Camila's lips collided with mine. I didn't kiss back at the beginning. Camila started to lower her hands to my breasts, making me whimper. She kept lowering them til one of her hands was holding my waist firmly and the other was lost in my panties. I kissed her back roughly; like I was putting all my emotions in that kiss. She also kissed me roughly,  fingering me.
"Uh, Camila, no." I moaned, my brain willing to stop but my body wouldn't let me. Like if I was hypnotized by her.
"I know you want this Y/N, I know." Camila said, kissing my neck.
"Uhhhh, ah, Cam..." I moaned and breathed, holding onto her tightly.
"C'mon, tell me, tell me you don't want this, tell me to stop." Camila grunted.
"Camila! Oh God!" I moaned loudly as she was rubbing my clit hard.
Camila breathed hard against my head, focusing on pleasuring me.
"Camila, fuck me." I moaned, giving my body to her. I gave up on not wanting to love her the way it is. I let myself go.
"I love you baby, more than you know." She said kissing my ear.
"Oh, I'm cumming!" I cried.
She rested our foreheads together as my orgasm reached me.
I furrowed my eyebrows, my orgasm hitting me harder than I expected to. Camila kissed my numb lips.
"I love you Camila, I want to be by your side, please, I need you in my life..." I said letting a few tears slipping out.
With our foreheads still presses against each other, Camila said "I would love to have you in me life. I know it's confusing, but I'm here with you. No one is going to tear us apart, so you hear me?" She said, cupping my face, "no one."