Chapter one .

i sat on the couch alone , waiting for Lottie to come home from the school trip , i really miss her, my mum and my other sisters went to the mall to buy presents for her , soon it would be her birthday and i haven't bought her anything yet

i feel it should be something original , i mean she's growing up , i don't think she would love to receive a doll or some chocolate  .... i'm always the one who brings her her favorite gift and it will be the same this year no matter what .

i turned the TV on , changing from channel to an other until i decided to watch an interview of the british band One direction , i lied on the couch to feel comfortable while watching these 4  boys.

what i noticed is that , the blond one Niall i think laughs on everything no matter how stupid it is and dark skinned one Zayn seems smart with his answers ,  Liam who acts like a father by answering the difficult questions like it's an exam , then the curley haired Harry , seems like he loves touching the others , he can't keep his hands for himself , i wonder if he's gay....

did i just say their names right ?! note to myself " spend less time with Lottie  " ,  why ? well she's very fond of them she keeps talking about them all day like she knew them or spent time with them if i tell you what i know about them you would think i'm a directionner .... see ?

i heard knocks on the door, it should be Lottie , i rushed to open , it really is her                    i hugged her then kissed her cheeks then took her bags upstairs , it was then i noticed what was written on it " One direction <3 " oh great my sister is obsessed .

she seemed so tired so i sent her to her room to sleep while i sat watching the same program in which One direction were still answering questions until i felt asleep.

the morning i woke up with pain in my back , another note to myself " try to change next time before sleeping cause tight jeans are SO not comfortable "

i went to the bathroom , took a towel my right hand and boxers my left one and took a shower then went to my room to change , i put some striped T-shirt and red tight jeans my TOMs and left for work

well if you're wondering about my job , i work in a daycare for children even though i'm probably the only man in there i really love my job and since i'm on good terms with everyone i get always an " award of the best employee there "

i got there just in time for them to open , i smiled to Alysa greeting her then to Becky then to Lucy the owner , we sat to check our duties for today waiting for children to come ,

it was then that mr higgins with his two adorable children that i adored i opened the door for them they rushed to hug me when their father asked for a word with me , i followed him

" hello mr tomlinson "

" Hi mr Higgins , is everything alright ? isn't your wife the one usually bring them today ? "

" well i was going to ask you a favor "

" anything for you sir "

" please call me Paul , my wife got really sick last night and she's in the hospital and i was wondering if you can keep an eye on the boys tonight , you know like babysitting them they really love you and i'm too busy with my job babysitting other boys "

" yes sure i'd love to but i never knew you babysit " i asked confused , i mean from his appearence you'd say he's a coach or a bodyguard not a babysitter

" oh not exactly , you know the band One direction ? i'm their bodyguard and they act like babies so it's like babysitting them "

One direction ? ONE DIRECTION ? ONE DIRECTION ?gather up youself Louis you're grown up , no need to fangirl about a boyband

" of yes , of corse "

" thank you a lot , here's the keys of the house , thank you again

i will send you the house address " then he left for his work