You're Allowed to Kiss Me Cap//Steve Rogers

You're probably reading the "Steve Rogers" and thinking "wtf that's not Seb!" And you're right. I love all of Sebastian's characters, but I saw this Steve gif on Tumblr and I literally couldn't stop myself from writing an imagine!!! It's soooooo cute, so enjoy this little tiny break from our boy Seb.

 I love all of Sebastian's characters, but I saw this Steve gif on Tumblr and I literally couldn't stop myself from writing an imagine!!! It's soooooo cute, so enjoy this little tiny break from our boy Seb

———————————
Never in your whole life would you imagine being alongside the Avengers. Yes, Tony Stark might have been you're brother, but that meant little too nothing.
Being a Stark was horrible, you weren't as smart, attractive or funny like Tony. The only thing the two of you had in common were the unnecessary comments. After the attack on New York, Tony pestered for days upon end that you live in the Tower. He promised the finest bed, lavish bathrooms and almost anything you wanted. You didn't really mind all the extravagant stuff, but it could be a hassle to take in. So here you were, not technically fighting alongside the Avengers, but pretty damn close. You had grown a liking to Natasha and Sam, they were becoming your best friends way faster than you'd ever think. The only problem was, Captain Steve Rogers. The two of you got together along pretty well, but it seemed that he truly didn't like you. If you accidentally crossed paths, he'd make friendly conversation for a little bit and then he was gone. Tony had noticed it too, and he wanted to say something. You had pestered for hours, just to get him to stop.
"If he can't even accept my sister then why can he accept my effing Tower I'm letting him live in." You didn't think much of it, that was until Steve found you crying and couldn't leave you just sitting there.
The sun was setting, and the hallways were barley lit up. Only the small streak of sunshine were leaking through. Y/N's room was the only room that didn't have light seeping out from under the door. Steve walked past obliviously like always, but he stopped abruptly after hearing small sobs. He had hated seeing people cry, that was something that he just hated. He looked at the door and recognized it as yours. This made matters more complicated, this girl, whom he had been avoiding for weeks now. Was crying in the dark, alone. It was just cruel to just leave her there. It's not like Nat or Sam were there to comfort her. Y/N was having a bad day, people seemed to be testing her endlessly. Nothing was going right, and she was convinced that it was merely her fault. She was about to just go to bed, skip dinner and sleep away all the problems that were currently clouding her night. A small knock on the door alarmed her, a strong voice came booming from the other side.
"Hey, Y/N? Can I come in?" Steve had decided to skip evening training with Bucky. You sighed and wiped the black that was surely forming under your eyes.
"Yeah! Come on in." When the door opened and Steve revealed himself from behind the door, you're breath hitched. It was him?! The star spangled man with a plan who had been avoiding you since you got here.
"Hey, um. How are you tonight?" Steve scratched his neck.
"Wonderful." Sarcastic tone very evident in your voice. Steve gave you a weak smile.
"Seriously, what's wrong? I heard you crying." You're face softened, you couldn't believe that he heard you and you couldn't fathom that he cared.
"I'm having a bad day that's all, just a stupid dumb bad day." The words left you're lips faster than you had hope. Steve plopped down next to you on the couch you had next to the window. "I don't need anyone's sympathy, especially from someone who doesn't even like me." You're voice was low. Steve let out a booming chuckle but then stopped quickly. Was he mocking you? You stood.
"What makes you think I don't like you?" He regretted saying it after the words lingered off his tongue.
"Well, for starters you never look into my eyes, I'm practically invisible to you and I get that you don't like Tony, because honestly same. I also get that I'm no Natasha, and I'm definitely not as funny as anyone here, but that doesn't mean you have to ignore me, okay?" Steve stood and was close to you. His warmth radiating off him. You didn't realize until his big hands were wiping away tears, that you were crying."
"Shhhh. You don't need to be like anyone else for me too like you, Y/N. The thing is, I was so radiated to you that it terrified me. I hadn't been that in awe of someone since, Peggy. I was scared and wasn't ready to accept that I was sorta crushing on you. I'm not one with women, if you didn't know." You let out a breathy laugh.
"Well, that makes me feel a whole lot better. I was starting to become worried that something was wrong with me." Steve shook his head and avoided looking back at your face, avoided looking at those lips of yours. You blushed when he caught you looking at his lips.
"Man, I wish Bucky was here telling me what to do." Steve mumbled very quietly under his breath.
"Hey?" Steve's head shot up to look at you.
"You're allowed to kiss me, Cap. I know you're an honest gentleman, but I want you too kiss me." Steve bent down and placed his soft lips against yours. You kissed him back willingly putting your hands on his face. Steve pulled away with a smile reaching his ocean eyes.
"Well done Capsicle, you've made my sister not hate living here. One point team Cap, I guess." Tony said over the intercom. You're cheeks were scarlet in an instant.
"Do you maybe wanna get dinner or?" Steve asked grinning. "Only if you want too of course."
"Yes, only a mad woman would say no to you." Another kissed placed on your lips you laughed pulling away. Tony soon came over the intercom gagging. You laughed and went to dinner with Steve.

Hope that wasn't too bad! Also, uhm thanks for SO many reads. I appreciate it truly!