Colors//Jefferson

This is a soulmate AU. I just love these!! I'm might do one of these AU's for everyone of his characters but I don't know if I will end up doing so AHAHAHA. Well anyway let's get into it. Also, Grace just doesn't exist because it's Enchanted Forest.

Jefferson never had seen the vibrant colors of the Enchanted Forest. All he needed to see was the colors, but to do so. He needed to find his soulmates. One day as he was walking down a plain dirt trail, suddenly his vision turned from the boring gray. He could see the tan dirt, the lime grass and the blue sky. He turned to see a group of women walking. Jefferson longed to find the one girl who looked around at the masterpiece around him, but he couldn't tell. The color faded as the women all walked away.
So, now three months later. Jefferson was still in dull black and white. He looked at himself in the makeshift mirror. Dull. He groaned, not meeting his soulmate made him cold and sour.

Y/N had not really paid attention to the world around her, she couldn't see it in full color. So what was the point?
One day as she walked with her small group of friends, as they all talked of the vibrant outside world. Y/N walked lonesome staring at the dirt. Then suddenly, color was in sight. The sky, grass and dirt. She squealed, and was desperate looking for the man or woman that was meant to be hers.
Y/N couldn't seem to find them, and that was disappointing. What was even worse is that the color was gone.
Now after two months of seeing those beautiful colors, you were just determined to find the one.
Jefferson's Point Of View
The moon looked bright, and I wish that I could see it's true beauty. I wish I could see my soulmate. I groaned in annoyance as I walked down the small dirt path. I flipped my hat off and tossed it around. Suddenly I felt my body falling backwards, I must of ran into someone. I stood up and my eyes popped open. This woman. In full color. Her eyes reflected my joy.
"You, your my-" She stuttered out, I put my hand out. I knew the world around me was in full color now.
The moon was a passionate yellow, the grass around the path was what I remembered. I took a deep breath.
"I'm Jefferson." She gave me a small smile. "Y/N." She replied. I nodded a grin evident on my face.
"Beautiful name." She rolled her eyes and blushed trying not to smile.
"Thank you." Her hand left mind, she let it slide down her dress.
"Pink. The dress is pink." I said awkwardly and Y/N smiled so big her teeth showed.
"Did you learn them after that day on the path?" I nodded.
"I assume you did the same?" She chuckled, and good god could I get used to that sound.
"Well, Jefferson do you want to go for a walk?" I smiled and she linked her arm with mine.

That walk turned into a tradition. Everyday after that, theywould meet on the small path. On that simple dirt path, they shared the first kiss. They shared the first "I love you." Jefferson proposed to Y/N, and later on the two spent their honeymoon venturing around Wonderland. A month of the two being in Wonderland. Y/N found out she was with child. Jefferson was excited and Y/N was too. Even as Y/N was very pregnant, she still would walk with Jefferson everyday. Then suddenly, their little Grace was here. They had such a good life, until Storybooke. Now Y/N and Grace had a new husband and father. They forgot everything and Jefferson can't forget anything.

Part Two?!