The start and the end of everything

It was the midle of February in 2016. Jenny was walking home from the mall with her friends when she heard someone talk. "Climb up that tree and jump down." She looked around confused of who had said that. Her friends were talking and it seemed like they had not noticed anything. "Hey did someone say something." She asked her friends. They stop talking and looked at her. "Yea. We were talking about tomorrow. James is having this huge party. By the way are you coming?" Sandra asked and looked at her phone. "No im busy tomorrow." Jenny said. "So no-one talked about climbing a tree and then jumping down?" She asked. "No. Why would we ever suggest that? Our clothes could get dirty or we could broke a nail." Emily said and laughed. Jenny laughed too and did'nt think about it before next morning.

Next evening when Jenny was sitting in her room she heard that same voice again. " Open your window and jump." Jenny glanced out of her window and noticed that jumping down from the third-floor window wouldn't be clever. She ignored the suggestion like she would have never had it. After these suggestions kept coming from day to day she kept ignoring them, until one day.

Jenny was sitting on a climbing frames roof when se heard the familiar voice.  "Jump down." It said. When Jenny did'nt react the voice repeated "jump down." She started huming in her mind one song she knew then the voice shouted to her. "JUMP RIGHT NOW!" For Jennys suprise she felt how her hands pushed her up and then se fell on the ground. She got up fast and looked at her hands. ~what just happened~ she wondered as she walked home.

Every day the suggestions became worse and there was always more of them. If Jenny didn't do as the voice said the suggestions turned into commands. If she still did not obey then the command then it turned to a shout. When Jenny still didn't listen then the voice stopped but came back even worse. But if Jenny did obey the voice would leave her be for the rest of the day. Every time Jenny did what the voice told her, a little bit of her own controll slipt away.

On 22.12.2017 the voice insisted that Jenny would go on a walk alone. Jenny tried the whole day to disobey but gave in in the evening. She picked up a knife and put it in her pocket. Then she went outside. Jenny walked awhile along a trail lead by the voice trying to find a rock of the right size until the voice gave up. Jenny was ready to go back home, when she spotted a rock that was just perfect. She tried to walk past it but the voice insisted her to pick it up so she walked to the rock and picked it up as her hand was shaking.

After that Jenny went in to a forest near by. She put her jacket on the ground and sat on the jacket. Jenny took the knife from her pocket and put the blade on her left hands palm. She hold the blade with her left hand  fingers. She took the rock into her right hand and lift the rock in to the air. She hit the knife as hard as she could, but nothing happened. Jenny tried again couple times but she couldn't hit hard enough to cause damage. The voice made her try again and again until Jenny had tried twentythree times. Then the voice gave up. Jenny tried to throw the rock away but something prevented her from doing it.

Jenny got up, picked up her jacket and went to find a bigger rock. After walking awhile she found a bigger rock, but it was so big that she could barely lift it. "You have to options either drop that rock on your head or three times on your foot. You have three tries." The voice explaned. So Jenny lift the rock above her head afraid. She counted to three and tried to let go of the rock but she couldn't. "Two tries left" the voice said. She counted again to three and tried to let go but failed. "If you can't let go of the rock you can always drop it on your foot three times." Voice suggested.  Jenny was about to try third time when she saw a human looking in to her direction. She hid behind a tree and waited for the human to leave. ~luckily its dark out here~ she thought. "Thats what happens when you cant do a simple task eventually someone is going to notice you." The voice said accusingly.  Jenny didn't care and tried to third time to drop the rock but was too scared to do it.  "It seems that i have to do everything myself." Jenny felt how something took over her body and she felt how the rock flew in to the air. "Now you stay still and take the hit like you're suppose to." Voice said.

Jenny stood still shaking from fear until she felt a huge hit on her head that knock her on the ground. The last thing Jenny heard before she lost her consciousness was: "Game on"