Her time has come.

A few months had past since Y/N told Lauren she was pregnant, and the snug family are getting ready to move house.
The twins thought they were moving because of some issues at school, but it was more than that. Only Lauren knew why they were moving house, and it wasn't good.

Let's just say Lauren hasn't really changed since her therapy sessions. To Y/n and the kids she's changed, but her criminal life hasn't. Lauren has been robbing more banks than she ever has before; killing more and more people. Those lives she has taken over the years don't matter to her though.

Lauren stood in front of her bedside table gazing at an old photo of the twins.

"Baby?"

Lauren's eyes were torn from the picture as y/n called for her.
She turned around and saw y/n standing in the doorway.
Lauren walked over to her and gave her a light peck on the cheek as she gave a simple yes in response.

"The rest of the house is packed and ready to go, we only have our bedroom left to pack"

Lauren nodded at her wife and they turned around to start packing the bedroom up.
Y/n was in the walk in wardrobe packing some clothes away while Lauren stood dormant in the middle of the bedroom.
She doesn't want to leave the house that the family made amazing memories in, but they have no choice.
Lauren has gotten into so much trouble with the law and it's finally catching up with her.
Her mind has came to a conclusion, and it's that they have to leave today.

The tall woman walked into the wardrobe to see why Y/n was so quiet.
Walking over to her wife, she saw that y/n had something in her hand, but she didn't know what.
That was until she stepped an inch closer and y/n had found her stash of maps.
These aren't just any maps, they are maps of banks in Miami.

Lauren's eyes were wide open and her heart was racing.
Y/n stood up and turned around, she looked up at her wife to reveal her tear stained cheeks.
Lauren went to put her hand on y/n's face, but y/n moved away from her.
Y/n opened her mouth to ask the one question Lauren can not answer,

"Why are we actually moving house?"

************************
A/n: oh ma gaaaaasaah, very sorry for not updating for a long time. I have my exams so I'm bad at updating right now, well I am anyway lol.

HOPE YOU LIKEEEE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT