“Where is she?” I asked him “She’s the one that kidnapped you”

Jay slaps me again and tears started to fill up my eyes, but I blink it away. “Your parents gave me away to my mother” Jay said.

“Of course she would make a story” I said.

“Oh I see she’s awake” a lady’s voice said. Jay move away and I got a good look at the lady and I gasp.

“How is life Ella?” the lady asked “I’m sure it’s very good”

“Aryana? It’s you?” my mom said. “Who else?” Ella said sarcastic in her voice. “I heard that you and Jericho got married” my mom said.

“Shut up” the lady shout and I heard my mom gasp.

The lady pulled something from her pocket in her jeans and points it at my parents. It was a gun.

“Aryana” I whispered.

“How do you know my name?” Aryana asked.

I narrow my eyes at her. “YOU!” I shout at her angrily.

Jay slapped me in the face hard, but I didn’t felt it due to my anger. “Don’t talk to my mother like that” Jay snaps.

Aryana walk towards me and grab my chin roughly. “Now tell me” Aryana said angrily “How do you know my name?”

I just stared at her angrily, not answering her question. She punched me in the stomach and I close my eyes.

“ANSWER ME” Aryana shout.

She punched me in the stomach again. “I said to answer me” Aryana said angrily. “I’m not going to say it” I snap.

Aryana grab my hair and pulled my head to look up at her. “You’re making this more difficult” Aryana said “You’re going to be in pain if you don’t tell me”

“I don’t care” I snap “I got used to it”

“What do you mean you got used to it?” Jay asked confusingly.

“None of your business” I snap at him ignoring that he’s my brother. My own brother that hurts me, the only person that has the same looks as me, the one I share the same blood with.

Aryana slap me hard. “Don’t talk to my son like that” Aryana slap.

“Son?” I asked anger lacing in my voice. I laugh sarcastically. “Son” I exclaimed “Son? Really? You call the kid you kidnap son?”

“He’s my son” Aryana said.

“He’s my parents’ son” I corrected her which earned me a punch in the face. I groan and bend down.

“They gave him away to me” Aryana said. “You kidnapped him from them” I said.

“I’m going to keep on hurting you if you don’t tell me, how you know my name” Aryana sneered.

“I told you, I don’t care if you hurt me” I sneered back.

“You’re stubborn self won’t get you to something” Aryana said with a smile. “My stubborn self won’t get you to something” I corrected her.

“Stop correcting, you bitch” Aryana said angrily dropping the smile. I smirk at her. “Oh so, you’re finally admitting that you kidnapped my brother” I said still with a smirk plastered in my lips.

“You son of a bitch” Jay snap at me. “No Jay, you’re the son of a bitch, your so called mother is a bitch” I snap back.