When We Were Mercs (Jake Muller x reader) Pt19.

Jake: "What do you mean you don't? Then who's here?"

(Y/N): "I don't know, but I say we go find out."
I got my leather jacket and boots on and handed Jake his jacket.

(Y/N): "Let's go."
He nodded and opened the door. We were halfway down the hall.

Jake: "Hey, I never noticed that tattoo on your back."

(Y/N): "The wings? Or the rose on my shoulder?"

Jake: "The wings. Angel, right?"

(Y/N): "Yep. Devin always called me an angel, I was dead for a couple minutes and came back, so yeah. Figured SOMEONE must be SOMEWHERE watchin' me. So, angel wings."

Jake: "Makes sense. Looks good too."

(Y/N): "Thanks, drew them myself. Had a tattoo artist trace it and tat it."
He put a hand on my back, over the wings.

Jake: "One more beautiful thing about you."
------------------------------- time-skip-------------------------------
We get to the boss's office and walk in. When we do, I see a young girl, a little older then me by about 2 or 3 years. She had red-ish brown hair that came down just past the back of her shoulders. From what I could see, she had on a burgundy beanie, dark blue long-sleeve shirt, a pair of light grey jeans and black vans.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry but, who are you? I don't have a sister."
She turned around and I saw her face. Her eyes....Something so familiar. No, it's just in my head. The point of her nose went up a bit, her eyes were a light blue, her skin tone was almost identical to mine, she had freckles spattered across the bridge of her nose and her cheeks.

Girl: "That's where you're wrong lil' sis."

(Y/N): "Don't call me that, I don't HAVE a sister."

Girl: "(Y/N) (L/N). That's you're name, right? Your mother's name was Sophia (L/N), but everyone called her Rosie. And your father was Markus (L/N). I'm right, aren't I?"
I was stunned. She was right about everything. My mother, my father. Those eyes.

(Y/N): "Who are you?"

Anastasia: "Anastasia. Anastasia (L/N). We have the same parents ."

(Y/N): "You're lying."

Anastasia: "NO, I'm not! Please, give me the chance to explain."
I stared at her for a second, not able to look away from her eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder, putting my hand on top of it.

Jake: "Give her a chance. Maybe she's telling the truth."
I turned to face him and nodded, kissing his cheek.

(Y/N): "Alright."
I looked back at her and told her to follow us back to the apartment.
------------------------------- time-skip-------------------------------
I opened the door to the apartment, letting Jake go in first. After him, Anastasia followed and I closed the door behind me, sitting on the couch.

(Y/N): "OK....I'm all ears."