How It All Began

Hello. My name is....well who cares now....no one does....I tried to tell I- I mean he took everything every. little .thing my dog, my cat my bloody whole family! no one believes me though...cause hes a teddy bear....who would believe a little girl say a teddy bear killed everyone she loves huh? I dont expect you to understand not with you closed adult minds....you see things through what you can see or feel. Kids no we're cursed with our eyes to see the unseeable. Talk to the ones you think you can never talk to without dying. You...you have no idea what its like to tell you parent that your teddy bear was planning on killing them and right after that it ends up killing your whole family. Your mommy Your daddy You brother sister are not safe!!! Take it from me!!!! I watch the ******* kill everyone in front of my own eyes!!! God forsaken you ever have him......right now Im 16 all this happened when I was 4.....and to think....I actually loved him....He was my protector....the knight of the dark....and he just..betrayed me..yes my family hurt me and he got angry but I begged him not to...but he didnt listen no...look at me IM IN A MENTAL ASYLUM!!!! THEY THINK IM CRAZY!!!!! IM NOT I SAW IT AND SO DID MY BROTHER!!!! AND MY MOTHER!!!!!!...you know 11 years later I just realized something the whole....thing he went in order of who hurt me the most......He was angry at my daddy....he made sure his was a slow painful death though...he told me when I got out of the closet everything they all every did to me he made it twice as worse for them and made sure that....that didnt die until they feeled my pain.....I cried and told him that I didnt want to be without my mommy and daddy....then I realized....

He killed my family......and It is literally

all

my

fault.....

A little girl with brown pin straight hair and pale skin and black scared looking eyes eyes and there stood a teddy bear about her height.... with a bloody knife he was laughing

"FINALLY!!!! after all these years of watching you suffer I finally got what you wanted!!"

The little girl looks at him tear filled eyes "I- I didnt want them dead mr.teddy!!!"

The teddy looks over the smile instantly disappearing "Sweetheart. I-I did mean--"

"I just wanted them to love me mr.teddy" She began to sob "not kill them...."

"Darlin' Im sorry...I...oh" He looks around " Oh god" He looks at the little girl who was backing away from him "No sweetie dont be afraid of me..I-"

"Are you going to kill me too?" THe little girl asked causing the bear to freeze completely "No...Hun No I'd never..." He froze....he was a demon in a teddy bears body....he looks down...this little girl...infront of him.....Is the reason why he came back to having some sort of mortal feeling.... He watches as she runs out of the front door ....and for the first time in centeries this one little girl had him on his knees crying....but when the police arrived he wasnt standing cause the demon had left the teddy's body