Chapter 10

I woke up and I still smelt like alcohol I know I'm only 18 but it didn't stop any of use,I rolled over and checked my phone it was 2pm and there was a text from Cameron "holy shit I slept for ever"

the text said

:Hey Amanda,we are all going to this fancy restaurant tonight,wear the dress I bought you and the necklace and I'll pick you and the others up at around 4:45 ish,see you then

"Wow a friendly dinner WOWIE"

I hoped out of bed and went and took a shower,and I showered faster then normal because I had two hours to get ready.

I quickly washed my hair and washed my body and got out,when I got out I was so cold I was shivering because my stupid air conditioning was on so I tried to dried of quickly then wrapped my towel around my self and went to my room and got my dress out of the closet and laid on my bed and put on some sweats and a baggy t-shirt so I could do my hair and make up,I grabbed my hair dryer and started to dry my hair,but have was through my hair dryer stopped working "no ahhhh what the hell" I brushed though my damp hair and towel dryer it as much as I could and then straightened it and it was burning my hair which I wasn't to happy about,but I didn't care.

I finished up my hair and pinned it back a little then did my usual make some foundation and a little mascara,then I checked my phone and I was only 3:10pm so I still had lost of time,i staid in my sweats for a while,I just watched tv,and drank some juice while waiting,i was watching Keeping Up The Karadashians,I don't really like the show but I just like to see what happens to them it funny how stupid they can be.

I checked my phone again and after 2 and a half episodes it was 4:30 "holy crap I have to get dressed"

I ran up stairs and took off my sweats and put my dress on and looked at my self in the morrow just to check,Violet is probably going to look better then me,but she's not trying to get Cameron,I am.

I walked down stairs and put on my flats,no heels tonight,and I walked outside and waited for Cameron to come and pick me,then this black Honda pulled up in my driveway out got Cameron "hello Ma'am" "hello sir" Cameron went Over to the other side of the car and opened my door and I got in and I didn't see Taylor more Violet.

"Are we going to pick the others up now? I asked I'm confusion

"No they are driving down together,Taylor said something doing something for Violet"

I just shrugged As we drove down to out favourite restaurant "Le Roma (Italian restaurant) "

When we got to the restaurant it was pretty full but I would think Cameron got the VIP stop for all of us,we usually come out to eat twice a year because it's a lot of money.

We went up to the front desk and the lady said the normal "table for two" and I nodded but then Cameron said "yes but we have a reservation for two in the VIP zone,for Dallas"

Cameron and i looked at each other and I looked confused and he just smiled and looked away. " ah yes here it is table for 2 in the VIP zone,this way please"