chapter 5

i ended up sleeping over at violets house we were having to much fun prank calling people and singing and dancing i just didnt want to go out,and its not like my mom would care anyway she's to busy with her own life to even care about mine but of course it comes the time were i have to go home,but im making Violet come with me,her parents are out of town on a buisness trip so they wont mind.

we get out of Violets house and then i trip and fall over one of the steps and insted of violet helping me up she laughs at me but i laugh to so no harm done.

when we get to my house my mother is not home like always,when we get inside we run up to my bedroom and turn on some of our favorite music and have our own little dance party.

(mean while at Cameron's house)

''So Cameron you seem to be getting protective over Amanda,from what i saw yesterday at my place is something going on with you and her''

''no...shes just my best friend and i wanted her to be safe''

''bro dont lie i can tell your lying,do you like her''

''OK fine i like her, but dont tell her or i will tell Violet you are not a virgin''

''alright i wont tell her,and dont tell violet im not a virgin,i mean i am but still she'll kill me''

(Back at Amanadas house)

I turn off the music and sit down on the bed to talk to violet,

''so vi whats it like to have a boy friends,and someone like taylor who doesnt mind cuddling up and making out all the time?

''its awesome to have a boyfriend,not to bring you down or anything. And the making out is like heaven my friend you need to get a boyfriend''

''what do you think ive been trying to do since the summer before grade 11,ive been dropping hints forever and Cameron still hasnt noticed''

Violets P.O.V

I get where Amandas is coming from i had a crush on Taylor back in the middel of grade 10 and then we started dating that summer,and she kinda wants to date him before were done school because,cameron could go to university and the wont see each other,but i cant tell her cameron acutally likes her and wants to be with her,because cameron will get mad and she will go crazy,ill just see if cameron does something or ill do something my self.

''Well dont worry Mandy he will pick up those hints one day,ha Mandy that something i havent called you in a while,didnt Cameron come up with that?

''yeah he did thats how i remembered him,when we met he called me Mandy and he was the only one who did,then it stuck and them wore off i guess,but keep caling me that then Cameron will call me that too,so what do you say we go over to camerons and hang out with him and Tay''

Violet just nodded and we sprung off the bed and ran out the door pushing each other so we could get to our men.

We burst into camerons house and up to his room and Taylors on the floor listening to music and then Violet jumps on him with her legs at his sides and her face over his and he lets out a girlis scream and we all laugh as he turns off his music and violets kisses him Hello.

''Wheres Cameron'' i say curiosly

''Behind you'' Taylor says

I turn around and i see cameron shirtless and in his jeans with a towel over his shoulder and he sees us and smiles and i cant help but stare at his abs all six of them,i was in love,deeply in love,i was just thinking of how amazing it would be to lay next to that every night and run my hand over his abs

''Amanda snap of your daze and stop biting your lip your going to make is bleed'' Violet says while snapping her fingers in front of my face.

''like what you see'' cameron says winking as he walks passed me to get his shirt and i just blush and push his arm and sit down at his desk and i scan everything on this desk and i saw CD's and his phone and some chargers and awards from school and a disk that said ''just for you'' with a sticky note on it that said ''not finished'' and it got me thinking,is he making a mix for some other girl.