"Okie," I giggled.

It wasn't long until I heard Gerard's car honk outside. I squealed excitedly, waving Ryan goodbye and leaving the hotel room. Leaving the building, I found Gerard's black SUV and quickly got in the passenger seat.

"Hey," Gerard smiled.

"Hi," I said shyly. 

"How are you?" He asked as he drove.

"I feel happy," I smiled, swinging my feet slightly. "I can be out past my bedtime."

"Oh, really?" Gerard raised his eyebrows, amused. "And what time is your bedtime?"

"It's at ten-thirty," I replied. 

"That's a reasonable time," he said, nodding. 

I nodded.

"So what do you want to do after coffee?" Gerard asked.

"Can we go to the movies?" I gasped.

"Sure, what movie is out?" 

"I don't know," I shrugged. 

"Well then, we'll see," Gerard said, winking at me before looking back at the road.

I blushed softly, looking out the window to avoid his direction.

We arrived at a small coffee shop. Gerard quickly rushed out of his car to get to my side. He opened the door, carefully leading me out.

"Thank you," I muttered.

Gerard smiled and held my hand as we walked into the coffee shop. I went to find our seats while Gerard ordered for both of us. I sat at an empty booth at the corner and waited patiently for Gerard.

He soon returned with two coffee cups in his hands, a smile plastered on his face. 

"Here you go," he said, handing me a cup.

I forced a laugh as I cautiously took a sip. I pulled a face, not enjoying the flavor and taste of the coffee.

"What? You don't like coffee?" Gerard chuckled, sipping his own black coffee. 

I shook my head, pushing the cup away from me.

Gerard frowned. "You should've told me, Frankie. So I didn't have to get something you didn't like."

My lip quivered as my eyes watered.

"Oh, sweetie, don't cry," Gerard said, reaching over to hold my hand. "It's okay, I'll get you something else, alright?"

"Im sorry, Gee," I sniffled.

"No, it's no problem, really," Gerard said, smiling at me softly. "I'll be back, okay?"

I nodded and he walked away to the line.

"Are you dating Gerard?"

I looked up, finding two teenage girls, probably fans.

"No, w-we're just friends," I stated.

One of the girls narrowed their eyes at me. "I sure hope you two are because Gerard recently proposed to Lyn-Z and they should be together."

"I know," I muttered, looking down at my lap.

"Besides, Gerard wouldn't hurt Lyn-Z and he wouldn't have an affair with you or anyone," the second girl said. "So don't try anything-"

"Excuse me, ladies," I heard someone spoke.

The two girls moved apart, Gerard appearing between them with a styrofoam cup in his hand.

"Are you two fans?" Gerard asked.

"Oh my gosh. Gerard I'm, like, your biggest fan," the first one said.

"Can we have your autograph?" The second one smiled, already having a pen and notepad in hand.

"I'm sorry but I didn't really appreciate you accusing my friend over here," Gerard said, nodding towards me.

"No, we weren't," the first one said.

"Yeah, we just wanted to make sure you weren't doing anything wrong," the second one stated.

"Anything wrong?" Gerard raised his eyebrows and the girls nodded. "I think I'm able to make my own decisions."

"W-We know that," the girls said. 

"You should learn to respect, ladies," Gerard sighed, taking the notepad and pen. "To who this goes out to?"

"My name is Jessie," the first one said.

"A-and I'm Violet," the second girl said shyly.

After Gerard signed the notepad, he handed the pen and notepad back to the teenagers and they left.

"Are you alright?" Gerard asked, sitting across from me.

I nodded timidly, taking the cup and taking a cautious drink. It was hot chocolate and I gave a tiny smile.

"Thank you," I muttered.

"Of course," Gerard smiled.

After the finishing our warm beverages, we headed back to Gerard's car and drove to the cinema. We entered the building where the ticket booth and the movie posters were held at.

"What do you want to watch?" Gerard asked, looking through each poster. 

I let out a gasp, seeing the move Tangled out in theaters. I've been begging Ryan to take me but he said he didn't have the time. But I also don't want Gerard to think I'm weird or anything.

"What? You see something you like?" Gerard asked.

"I- I," I paused, biting my lip to think. "W-We can watch Insidious."

"Insidious?" Gerard lifted his eyebrows, looking at me. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I want to watch it," I lied. 

"Alright..." Gerard muttered, not convinced but still paid for the tickets.