Truth- Chapter 2

"Y/n I have something to tell you.... "You responded immediately "Yes Jungkook?" Jungkook stared at you for a minute before he continued. "I can't concentrate on the movie" "Why is that kookie?" You asked. "Y/n if I tell you something, promise me you won't be weirded out?"
"I promise Kookie baby" you said. He first took off the pillow that was on his lap that revealed a HUGE boner he had. "Y/n, I think about dirty stuff between me and you. Like having sex and me touching you. I can't control these thoughts anymore"
"Oh, Ummm...Jungkook I umm...have these thoughts too." Jungkook whispers in your ear very huskily...
"Well Y/n if you want to have sex we can always do it" He says winking. You were thinking in your head OMFG YESSS IMMA GET THE JUNGCOCK FINALLY...
"Kookie, can we have sex now?" You said pouting.
"Sure Y/n, I will have you know I'm very kinky, I hope you don't mind." "Oh, I don't mind daddy" you replied back. He gave you a smirk and lifted you up onto his waist. Slamming you against the wall. You wrapped your legs around his waist. You guy were kissing until Junkook broke the kiss by sucking on your neck. He found your sweet spot and you softly moaned. He got your very sensitive spot on your neck and you bit your lip to muffel the moan you let out. "Y/n don't hide your moans from me it turns me on even more." Jungkook carried you too your bedroom and laid you on your bed. He took off your top and started sucking all over your chest. Your panties were getting wet. He went to take off your pants until your phone rings. It was your boss. (He had to ruin this moment god damn.)
Boss: Hello Y/n
You: Hello Mr. Kim (SeokJin)
Boss: Sorry to bother you but I need you to come in again today.
You: Okay...Umm...What time?
Boss: Just come in 20 minutes.
You: Okay, I will be there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Jungkook I have to go to work, sorry I can't finish this."
"It's ok Y/n, get ready to go to work"
"Okay kookie! Goodbye" as you were finished saying that you got dressed and left for work.

"This is what Kookies chats looks like"
"This is what Your chat looks like"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Someone:
Y/n:
What the text messages look like or call (depends)
-----------------------------------------------------------