2

violet
"his world seemed so far from our own, he was the ruler of his own kind, he breathed different oxygen and bled different blood. i wish i could see what his soul looked like."

-

i sighed to myself as i clicked my pen up and down, running my hands through my hair anxiously. one image alone lingered in my head, i couldn't seem to escape it. my eyes could see the way his strands of hair floated in the air, the harsh, inked lines that etched across his skin. the way his dark eyes held a deep void of something worth looking for.

why the fuck are you being so naïve?

i shook my head of the thoughts of gus from upstairs. why was i so infatuated suddenly?i didn't know him, i didn't want to know him...or so i thought. wait. no. of course i don't want to know him.

frustrated with myself, i stood up off of my bed and checked the time on my phone, 11:43pm. i rolled my eyes and twisted the ends of my hair round my fingers, there was no point trying to sleep, something was preventing me right now.

suddenly, a loud knock from the front door was heard throughout the apartment. who the fuck could that be? it's too late to be megan, she would've texted me if she was coming over.

i walk through the hall and to the door. shit this could be anyone. prey to fucking god it's not the grim reaper. i'm not ready to die tonight. i slowly unfastened the door lock and pulled it open a crack. i peaked through only to see the dark haired boy from upstairs.

i opened the door much wider to see his face, his hoodie was pulled up over his head.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"you?" i asked, slightly confused as to why this guy was at my door.

"hi there ma."

"sorry i forgot your name." i replied, sarcasm hanging in my voice, i really couldn't be bothered to talk to anyone right now.

"it's wiggy babe, but you can call me nate." he spoke softly.

"hm, okay. whatcha doin here nate?"

"just came for a talk." he shrugged.

"bit late for just a talk don't you think?" i replied.

"i guess you got me baby. i jus wanted to apologise for yesterday and shit. swear we ain't that bad."

he actually came down to apologise? i could get used to some pleasantness around here.

APARTMENT 302.    ( g.ahr )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें