One

OK before we get started............

Starfire is 22 - Nightwing is 22 - Raven is 21 - Beast boy is 21 and Cyborg is 24

Starfire and Nightwing have been dating for 4 years and everyone knows each other like real names and stuff. Starfire is the only one who calls him Richard. Everyone else calls him Dick.

The cover photo is not mine and I know the title kinda sucks. I just couldnt really think of the greatest title, but I'll stop talking now.

Now let's just get to the story......

TT

Starfire clenched her stomach. It was hurting, well actually it had been hurting for a few weeks. This wasn't the only thing that was happening, though. Her powers had been lessening. She couldn't fly as much as she always did and her star bolts were slightly dimmed. It was harder for her to fight, she would lose energy too fast. She also had to throw up in the morning sometimes. She just didn't understand why.

She sat up.

"Perhaps I should go see Raven."
She had thought about going to get checked out before, but she just never did.

She jumped off her bed and made her way to Raven's room. She gave two small knocks and waited.

Perhaps I have the sickness. I have seen my friends ill before.

Raven appeared, looking slightly annoyed.

"Starfire, what do you need?"

"Forgive me for my intrusion. Its just that I have been feeling terrible for a few weeks and I was wondering if you could check me for sickness."

"Why can't you have Cyborg check you?"

I giggled.

"Silly Raven, the boys are doing the 'bro out'."

Raven sighed.

"Yeah, I guess your right. Come in."

She stepped away from the door.

"Glorious", I replied.

I stepped into the dark room and sat on the bed. She stepped up to me and placed a hand on my stomach.

" Just stay still. I'm gonna see what's wrong."

I nodded my head in understanding and closed my eyes. I sat as still as I could.

I opened my eyes when I heard a gasp. Raven put her hand over her mouth.

"Oh my god", she murmured.

I looked at her with concern.

" What is it friend Raven?"

She looked at me with wide eyes and I feared for the worst.

"Starfire, you're pregnant."

TT

I danced around happily and looked down at my stomach. It was still small but you could feel a slight bump. Raven had been surprised at this, but soon found happiness in it.

Carrying a child was amazing. To bring a new life to this world would be unbelievable, but it was happening right before my eyes.

Raven was the only one who had known. She had told me that the next person I would tell would be Nightwing, or Richard. He preferred it when I called him that. That was 3 weeks ago.

I was waiting to tell him because, unfortunately, Slade had come back. Yes, Slade. The one we thought had died at the hands of Terra herself.

Of course this caused Richard to become obsessive. He rarely spent time with me, and when he did it was always interrupted by something. Anytime I would try to talk to him in his office, he would yell at me. I never had the right moment to tell him, but today was the day.