‹29›

——————

Roman: uhh why are the twins all depressed???

Cameron: one of our close friends died

Roman: awe shit how

Cameron: sum broke dumbass bitch wanna kill him OVER A FUCKING DESIGNER BAG

Roman: wtf that's dumbass hell

Jimmy: did they find the killer

Cameron: i don't think so but there r a couple suspects and I think one even told on himself in a live or sum shit

Roman: damn that really sucks sorry for your loss

Jimmy: yea same here

Cameron: thanks guys

Addie: JAHSEH DIDNT FUCKING DESERVE IT

Cameron: HE AINT DO SHIT TO NO FUCKING BODY

Addie: WE WAS GETTING READY TO GO TO HIS CHARITY EVENT

Cameron: I wanted to thank him in person for helping my sister 😭

Seth: which sister ?

Cameron: Carson. When she left w GG she wasn't really gonna come back. She was depressed and he was her escape. He kept her grounded so she wanted to stay even tho I understand it still broke my heart that my own sister didn't wanna come back to us.

Seth: why didn't she tell us she didn't wanna come back?

Cameron: so y'all wouldn't talk her out of it. J and Carson were inseparable they were always there for each other, whenever they needed each other, thru the good times and bad they never switched up on each other.

Seth: so how did GG keep her grounded if her and Jahseh was really close

Cameron: bc GG is her first love, her first everything, they were together for so long I thought they was finna get married but it didn't happen but I guess she still has that certain comfort zone with him that's different from her and Jahseh.

Seth: ohh why did they break up?

Cameron: he was rising to fame and they both agreed that she shouldn't get caught up in the scandals n shit so they came to a mutual agreement even tho it broke her heart she knew it was for best.

Seth: sounds really mature of them

Cameron: GG is different when he's with her.

Seth: does she know you're telling us all this

Cameron: yea she told me a while back that she trusts y'all so deeply that whenever y'all ask or it came up I or Carter would y'all about it bc she isn't strong even to talk ab certain topics.

Seth: okay good bc I didn't want you to get in trouble for tell us.

Sami: we should all go see the twins to cheer them up

Addie: do it tmr or the next day bc rn they need each other and Cam more than anything

Sami: sounds like a plan 💙

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
R.I.P. XXXTENTACION even tho I wasn't really a fan all like that I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm the biggest fan in the world when in reality I know I'm not. Hell I only know like 3 songs they're recent but anyway I seen how he was really changing himself around and for someone to go and kill him for no reason is whole bitch for that. He was so young and he never deserved to die, nobody does but I guess that's how life. You're born just to die in the end, shitty i know but we can't change it.
Rest In Paradise Jahseh Onfroy 💙