Chapter 2: I'm Sorry Who Are You?

Start from the beginning

"No I came here to tell you to stay away from Betty. She doesn't want to see you anymore." Archie said.

"Wait what? Why?" I asked.

Archie gave me a look to 'shut up'

"Screw you I just saw Betty yesterday she-she was fine." Jughead said.

"No man she's been wanting to break up with you for weeks she's been agonizing over it. Since you crossed the dark side she couldn't bring herself to do it." Archie says

"But she- I mean we...I thought I meant something to her." Jughead said.

I looked at Archie and he gave me a look like a plead for help. I didn't know why Betty was breaking up with him but I will find out eventually.

"So what Betty sent you Archie? She would never do that." Jughead said.

The jet haired serpent was looking back and forth. To Archie then to me and then to Jughead.

"If you don't believe me then call her. And feel free to tell her your a serpent now too I bet she'd love that." Archie said.

Archie was looking at me if I were about to speak.

"Jughead....I knew you since my grandfather lived next to your trailer years back. I care about you. We all do. Betty saw where you were headed Jughead I think we all did......and she knows that you can't be with them...." I said motioning my head towards the serpents mostly the jet black haired one that's super tall. "And with her. Come on jug you know it too." I said.

"You guys can tell Betty I got the message." Jughead said.

"Wait Jughead that's not what I came here to say I was actually going to ask about the fight with the serpents?" I asked.

"What .......just leave." Jughead said.

"Come on Becks let's go." Archie said about to pull my arm but I backed away.

"No I came here to get an answer." I said.

"Rebecca let's go." Archie said.

"What happened at the fight Jug?" I asked.

"Jughead don't." Archie said.

"Dilton wasn't stabbed by serpents he was-" Jughead was cut off by the rude jet black haired serpent.

"The idiot stabbed himself. There was a fight between Bulldogs and serpents and you see my black eye princess-" he pointed to his left eye "Your little friend Andrews gave it to me. Right before his girlfriend shot a gun into the air." He said.

"Wait what? ....Archie is that true?" I asked.

"What....No I-" Archie started.

"Listen....you tall black haired serpent." I am horrible with insults "I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth." I said as I crossed my arms

"Fine don't believe me be 'friends' with liars." He said.

All the serpents walked away including Jug and it was just me and Archie.

"Archie I'm not gonna ask-" I started but got cut off by Archie.

"It's true." Archie said.

"What?" I questioned.

"That serpent was right there was a fight between Bulldogs and Serpents." Archie said.

"And you didn't tell me? I came here to talk to Jughead about it and possibly yell at him for letting it happen but now your telling me that the fight was true??....how-how could you lie to me? How could Reggie lie to me? I just lied for you for a reason that I don't know of."I said wanting to hold back tears to the best of my ability.

"Rebecca I'm sorry-" Archie started.

"Don't" I said as I pushed him away physically and emotionally.

***Some of these lines are from Season 2 episode 5.***

***what will happen next? Will Rebecca and Archie make up?***

***Will Rebecca get to the know the jet black haired serpents name?***

***Can Rebecca and Jughead still be friends?***