"How do we get out now?" Luke questioned.

"Don't question my intelligence babe. I-uh mean, well, um I well, sorta um...nothing!" I stuttered. I was still slightly  nervous around Luke.

The professor put a thoughtful face on. He looked at the equipment. I had an idea.

"An aeroplane!" we exclaimed.

The professor grabbed some parts, of course I helped him.

I turned to Luke and Janice. "We need to use these parts to build an aeroplane! That's the only way we can get out of here! What are you two gawping for? Help us!"

We set to work, fixing the parts speedily. Finally, when we were done, I quickly tested the aeroplane. 

After the test, I nodded at the professor, who gave me a little smile.

We all somehow managed to squeeze into the plane then, the professor nodded confidently once again......at me!

"I can..." I was shocked. 

I climbed into the front, then started the plane.

Unfortunately, it needed a few more tests. 

"Aaah!" I screamed, grabbing the controls.

I started swishing my arms about frantically, then realised...wait it can't be!

I................................................................................................................................................................was..........................................................................................................................................................AIRBENDING!

"Oh....my....Hukelberrysupremeflakeswithcheese! I'm airbending!!!!!!!!!!! Professor, Luke, Janice! Look!" I yelled in excitement.

I jumped off the aeroplane and brought a plank of earth towards me.

"Multiple bender? Sweet!" I whispered to myself.

I used air to fly the plane, as I jumped from plank to plank. 

Meanwhile, the professor, Luke and Janice stared at me with their mouths dangling open.

"She's a bender? Incredible! I thought they were extinct!" Luke whispered to the professor.

I smiled as I got the plane closer and closer to the tower....

Meanwhile....

Amelia's P.O.V

Everyone was still trying to figure out how to get out of the cage whilst I sighed and played with a rock.

No one knew this, but I was an earthbender. For some reason, I was sure Katy was a multiplebender.

Why?

She's too....confident.

A person that confident has got to have some sort of bending, and I'm sure she's a master.

Anyway, I soon got bored of sitting by the bars, waiting for something to happen. I gripped them whilst everyone was distracted, then pulled on them.

I heard a slight clang.

Sweet. Metalbending.

"Hey everyone!" I said loudly, in my most girly voice. 

They all ignored me.

"HEY GUYS!" I yelled in frustration. Everyone turned to look at me. "The metal broke." I said kind of awkwardly.

"Well quit standing around everyone, get a move on!" Someone said in a loud deep voice.

I hope the others are fine.....

Emmy's P.O.V

"It's looking good out here Clamp," I said, calling the inspector by his first name.

He looked sweetly at me and replied: "Perfect. TIME FOR LANDING!!!" 

"Not so fast." I replied, shaking my finger at him.

"Oh yeah, land." He said stupidly. 

He was adorable at that point. I really don't know why I did it, but I did.

I put the plane on autopilot, then moved to the back.

"Hey Clamp," I said sweetly.

He looked at me, a blush spreading quickly on his face.

"Y-yes E-Emmy?" He stuttered back.

I didn't know how to put it into words. Even though it may seem the weirdest thing ever, I kissed him. And I didn't want to let go. It wasn't like he was married or anything, but it felt weird and nice, and weird.

I pulled back immediately.

"I AM SO SORRY! INSPECTOR, I PROM-" before I could apologise, he hugged me.

I smiled a little bit, why were things so....perfect?

Katy's P.O.V

When I was done "flying the plane," we landed on the tower, crash landing. 

I rolled over, smashing the metal I tiny bit.

"Oops..." I whispered.

"I knew it Katy! I just knew it!" Amelia yelled.

"What?" I asked in reply.

"You're a bender!" She replied loudly.

"So, if this girl is smart and a bender, maybe she and her little accomplice can solve the puzzle." This guy said.

 "Actually, we can." I said back rudely, I knew that he was mocking me.

I cracked my knuckles and had a look.