A Normal But Not So Normal Day

//I'm putting this here as well. There will be heavy content of torture and violence and some profanity so if you don't like blood or heavily described violence then you want to skip the chapters that have a warning that says so or just stop reading now.// 

It was an almost normal day and the SIOS; despite Jane having ZIP poisoning and Kurt in a coma, but besides that, it was a normal day for the FBI team. Patterson and Rich were already fighting like a married couple, the new kid was placing his stuff at Tasha's old desk, and Reade was sipping his coffee in his office, reading the morning paper. 
"For the love of our ears what the hell are you two fighting about now,” Reade sighed, like he did every day, as he poked his head out of his office. 

"Nothing, but where could the other dives be?” Patterson said as she shot a glance at Rich and said, “, I think it's time we head to the lab." 

"I agree we have homework to do,” the ex-hacker said following his blonde partner in crime. The pair looked at everyone, shooting glances at everyone. Someone was bound to find out, but the ones who would have caught it would have been either Tasha or Rich, but Tasha is gone and Rich is involved. 
"Do you think anyone has noticed?" Patterson whispered softly as the blonde fiddled with her fingers and looked to her partner. 
"I don't think so, the ones who would have noticed would have been me or Agent Frowns-A lot, but she's gone, but I'm involved,” Rich said in a tone that sound like don't ‘worry everything will be alright’ as the pair walked into the lab and started to work on the drives. 

Jane, or rather Remi, walked into the office, she did have to admit it, but this FBI card has done some good as she played the team for the information she needed. The tattooed women quickly to the labs and asked: "Do you have anything new about the drives?" 

"I wish Roman was and always will be hard to understand but we think there are more drives out there," Patterson said not looking from her computer screen. The way the blonde said 'was' made Remi shiver slightly and she had to take a quick at the lab agent's ID badge. 
"Thanks, Patterson I um will just be going," Remi said trying to act as much as she thinks Jane could act as she left the lab and pulled out her phone. 

Patterson looked at Rich confused as the women left and she whispered "That was odd Jane wouldn't ever stamper on my name or come in her to find out something she already knew" as she walked over to Rich. 
"Yeah, I noticed that as well. Let's just hope it was a one-time thing and miss tattoos just had a small relapse" Rich said walking out of the lab with Patterson, like the pair did every night, as they went on home. 

Remi groaned how was she ever going to figure out where her family was or where her husband was. "This is pointless if I cant get the information I want from this team of half-wit FBI agents. Then I'll force it out of them" Remi said as she blacked out on the couch of Jane and Kurt's apartment.  

 **************
J

ane rubbed her eyes softly and looked around dazed and confused. "How did I get here I. Last I remember was I was with Kurt" she said rubbing her head as she quickly got dressed and headed to the office. 

"Hey Jane," Patterson said a bit more weary from what happened yesterday as the women walked into the office. Jane was taken by surprised that Patterson said her name and hello to her like she was on edge. 
"Hey Reade can I speak to you in private later," Patterson said keeping her eyes on Jane as she and Rich walked back to the lab. 
"That was weird. Do you know what's going on with them two?" Jane asked rubbing her neck slightly as she felt like she had done something wrong to the two lab agents. 

"I don't know. I know Patterson and Rich can be a bit weird but this is just out of character and strange for the two" Reade said and Jane gave a grunt and nod of agreement. 
"Hey, I'm going to go to Kurt and see if anything changed. See you guys tomorrow " Jane said waving goodbye to her friends as she went to go see her husband. 

"Now what in the living hell do you want to talk about Patterson?" Reade said walking into the small office area the blonde had in the lab. 
 "It's about Jane, well Remi " Patterson started as she closed her laptop and looked at her friend. 
Reade looked at the blonde confused as she started off by saying Jane wasn't herself. 
"Let me explain before you think I'm just on crack. Rich and I we found out more on the drive" Patterson began as she motioned for Rich to come inside. 
"Great let's get Jane back in here and tell her," Reade said heading for the door. 
Patterson and Rich both looked at each and said "NO!" as Patterson continued and said "it's about ZIP. We think Roman was relapsing and losing large parts of his memory and we both think its happening to Jane. Cause the other day she came in and asked what was the drive about and what was on it and she had to take a look at my ID badge to get my name." 
"Well when you've been through as many things as Jane has maybe you would forget somethings," Reade said shrugging his shoulders. 
Patterson huffed and looked at him with her eye cocked slightly and said: "Really? look at who you're talking to." 
"Oh right but I can tell you're not done so I'll sit down" Reade sighed as he sat next to Rich. 
"You guessed right, Rich and I think Jane maybe relapsing back into Remi and if she is we all could be in big trouble," Patterson said. 
"Ok I'll keep an eye on her and don't worry Patterson this could be over soon we just need to find the other drives", Reade said begging to stand up. 

"Wait, mister director we think we found another drive" Rich said as the trio didn't realize Jane had walked into the labs and was watching them in a dark corner. 
"Ok, you got my ears again where is this drive." Remi heard Reade said through a muffled glass. 
"We think it's in Japan. Tokyo to be exact" Patterson said pulling up a make with a red dot. 
"How sure are you about this Patterson " Reade asked which seemed to be a reassuring question. 

"95 ish% maybe 90 %, but I'm pretty sure," Patterson said throwing her hands in the air like she always did. 

All Remi knew is that she didn't want to go back to being Jane Doe and she had to move on with Sandstrom's plan and wipe out this team but first she had to get those drives back.