Chapter 23

Kim's POV

For the past few weeks, I felt like I'm the happiest girl ever. I felt like everything was right. Yes, there were ups and downs but I was the happiest. I realized that there are so much to be thankful for and one of those things was Inigo, him coming in my life and changing it in a blink of an eye.

The stars witnessed how him and I changed. How I changed the moment he came in my life. How this nerd-ish girl became the secret wife of the school's heartthrob, the school's hottie, the school's number one playboy.

The stars witnessed how he changed me bit by bit. How my feelings for him grew more each passing second. I couldn't even imagine myself living without him, pathetic right? but its reality. I can't imagine living, waking up each day, realizing he's gone. Its like, he's my drug.

Indeed, I am in love with him. No doubt about that.

After our wedding, everything still felt surreal, and I don't even know why. Pagkatapos ng kasal at ng reception ay nag-uwian na ng mga bisita. We stayed sa venue ng reception with the family, I tried my best na lumayo kay Inigo, I just really can't stand with the atmosphere. Napaka-awkward sa totoo lang.

and what's weird?

He looks very cool, as if nothing happened between us. His dark colored tuxedo, along with his dark, mysterious but also hot aura paired with his Romeo smile that captures woman's hearts in a blink of an eye somewhat annoys me. Seeing him camouflage along with the crowd annoys me, the fact that he looks cool after telling me that this is all for act/ For Pete's sake! I am not a damn toy!

"Hun, we're heading home, your kuya is outside talking to you ate Chloe" my Mom approached me and hugged me afterwards.

"What? Like uuwi? Sa Manila?" I said and my mom just nodded." aano ako uuwi mom? I didn't bring my car with my, remember?" I said. Kasama ko nga pumunta si Inigo dito 'e.

"Hanggang Wednesday pa ang book namin dito sa hotel anak, sulitin niyo na ni Inigo. Kasal naman na kayo, I trust your husband, anak" my Dad told me as he kissed my forehead. "Paano anak? We'll go ahead, enjoy your stay sweetheart. Pauwi na rin ata ang parent ni Inigo, lumapit ka na roon, kanina ka pa gustong lapitan ni kumare" my Dad said as he again, kissed my forehead. My Mom then kissed my cheeks afterwards, beso kumbaga? Inalalayan naman ni Dad si Mom at lumabas na.

I was left there, Inigo was talking to his family when his ate, Ate Cally, sat beside me.

"You look so wonderful, Kimi! Welcome to the family!" She squealed afterwards. She hugged me and of course, I hugged her back. She then ended the hug immediately.

"Why are you here pala? Where's your family?" She asked me.