Finally, She's the One ( Part II )

Back in the " Mamono Selection Room" , Yamano Yusuri and Akihito Kajima were incompanied by Dr Sarah to choose their own waifu. It is confirmed that Akihito has choosing GHOUL species monster girl and NEKOGIRL species for Yamano Yusuri.
Both of them seems to be excited.....but they don't know what's coming to them.

Dr. Sarah: Both of you seem excited, right? Especially you, Akihito.

Akihito: No, I'm just can't wait to see my waifu like in this picture, right? ( holding the picture of Ghoul that Dr.Sarah give )

Yamano: Be patience, Akihito. You didn't see her yet.

Dr.Sarah: There are one last thing that I want to confirmed about your waifu selection.

Yamano: What is it ?

Dr.Sarah went to the officer who work in the room to make sure there is no malfunction during the selection process.

Dr.Sarah: Is there any malfunction during the selection?

Worker: I have checked it twice. So, do not worry about it. Oh, I see that you escorting this fine gentlemens to choose their own wife (looking at Yamano and Akihito)

Dr.Sarah: Yes, indeed.

Worker: I'm kinda know that boy. Yes, that boy. Is it Yamano Yusuri?

Dr.Sarah: Yes, the person that will save us has arrived...Yamano Yusuri

Worker: Finally, the saviour has return.

Dr.Sarah: Please keep it down, we don't want him to know our secret plan.

Worker: Understood

After finish talking to the worker there, Dr.Sarah went to see Yamano and Akihito.

Akihito: Took you long enough.

Yamano: What did the worker said?

Dr: Sarah: He said that there is no malfunction occured during the selection process. So, it is determine that Yamano-kun will get a Nekogirl waifu and Akihito-kun will get Ghoul waifu.

Yamano: What about now?

Dr.Sarah: Next, follow me to the Species Holding Room.

Akihito: It is going to be piece of cake.

Dr.Sarah: You don't know whats coming to you.

Yamano: What?

Dr.Sarah: Nothing, forget what Onee-chan said. Now, lets go. ( holding Yamano and Akihito's hand )

Dr.Sarah accompanied Yamano and Akihito to the Species Holding Room by walking to the hallway. On the way, Akihito and Yamano looking at the window. They can see many room that holds many species each one.

Dr.Sarah: There are 26 main type monster girl room and each one has divided to their own family type

Akihito: Can you give us an example?

Dr.Sarah: One of the type is Undead type. But, there are many species in Undead type such as Zombie, Vampire, Pharaoh and many more. So, we divided them into their  own species.

Yamano: So interesting.

Dr. Sarah: Before I forgot, the main species has their own subspecies too.

Akihito: Is too many of them. How should I remember about them?

Dr.Sarah: Its easy. Just remember like this. " Family Type 》 Main Species 》 Subspecies ". Simple, right?

Yamano: I think both of us can handle it.

Dr.Sarah: If you said so, lets go to the Family Type Room. Undead type first.

They  going to the room by taking a elevator. The trios then walking into the elevator.

Dr.Sarah: Undead type, Ghoul.

The elevator is closed and they going to the Undead Type room.

Dr.Sarah: Get ready, Akihito. You should focus on what behaviour that you want in your waifu.

Akihito: I'm know what I want to choose.

They arrived at the Undead Type room. They can see their are many species waiting for them lustfully.

Dr.Sarah: Akihito, focus. Just go to the Ghoul Species room. There will be a person that guide you on choosing a waifu that you want.

Akihito: Ok, I will try my best.

Dr.Sarah watch Akihito succesfully reach to the Ghoul Species Room. The elevator door closed and they went to the Beastman Type Room.

Dr.Sarah: Beastman Type, Nekogirl.

They went to the Beastman Type room. Sarah can see that Yamano's hand are shaking terribly.

Dr.Sarah: Are you afraid ?

Yamano: No, I just scared if I made a terrible choice.

Dr.Sarah: Do not worry. You doing a right choice. By the way, you reminding me of Darren when he's a little kid.

Yamano: What is it?

Dr.Sarah: At first, he don't trust me as her own big sister. In the end , he said that he is right choosing me as her own big sister.

After that , they reach the Beastmen Type room.

Dr.Sarah: Are you ready, Yamano-kun?

Yamano: I'm ready.

Yamano entering the room, accompanied by Dr.Sarah and go the Nekogirl Species room.

[ THE END OF CHAPTER II ]