one

/ S /

Jungkook's parents died when he was 16. In such a young age, he engaged himself in prostitution as an attempt to flee from the emerging poverty his parents have left him, no decent jobs were allowed for his minor age without a parent's consent, only prostitution did, with the lies he told.

He told his first client that he was 19 and he took the bait. He was paid enormously and it enticed him to persist with the job.

His parents were drug addicts who died of overdose. His mother was a prostitute as well, to gain profit for drugs, while his father's role was to charge money to men she had sex with.

Jungkook's innocence shattered early from the eye-opening events he encounters daily with his parents' illegal jobs. He minded his own business to not get involved with their matters, but he fails to do so when he grew up with prostitution as a job, just like his mother.

It was pure living hell for Jungkook, but what was truly tormenting was his independency journey when his parents passed away. He's lost count of how many times he had stripped himself naked for rich men. Tuitions for schools are costly, especially in college. Apartments in Seoul were expensive, food and his other monthly expenses were part of his concern as well.

None of his relatives took him in, they were considered as a cut off for being a disgrace in the family name. Jungkook only watched this occur with his doe eyes, opened wide when he was younger. But as he grew, he becomes roughly aware of the situation he was in. He only has himself to survive.

After he joins in adulthood, his career shifts on being a stripper in a small gay pub that offers prostitution in the mix for a session. Occasionally, he also performs as a dancer on stage. He's in college taking a business course, quite ironic for him to pursue business with the current job he has, but he dreams to establish a proper business for himself in the near future.

Jungkook seeks normality, to live as a proper human being and be considered as part of the circle. He was reckoned a shutout and made no friends in the university. It was expected after the rumors of being a stripper circulated in the campus. But Jungkook has his business to mind, he only has to close his ears at times like this and encourage a peaceful state of mind.

When the night has fallen, Jungkook's working shift begins. He works for 5 hours as a part time job in the pub to entertain customers and put on a tremendous show. If he needs an extra pay, he performs his occasional job as a prostitute by seducing a client in a private room to be reserved, and that's where sex would take place. The room provided is fully furnished with bed for comfort and air conditioned. Inside the drawers of the nightstand has the basic necessities, such as condoms, sex toys etc. BDSM is not allowed as it requires a deeper mutual consent, the pub could only provide a pleasurable sex with the strippers in a sideline contract like Jungkook.

Today marks his day in need for an additional pay. At times like this, he is opted to wear sensual attires, similar to a lingerie to spice it up. He needs to pay his monthly rent and save money for the upcoming semester. College takes a lot of money to spend, so he usually performs his sideline when enrollments are soon to arrive.

He steps in the pub and all eyes are on him already, he's shameless so the attention urges him to perform better. He wears the clothes fitting for the nickname he acquired, "Bunny". A tight bunny corset costume that hugs the curve of his waist, fishnet stockings that envelopes around the sculpture of his thick-muscled thighs, then a high heel and a rabbit head band for a complete attire. An innocent face with big, bright doe eyes, soft facial features and a smile comparable to an adorable animal, but nonetheless of the innocent face, he's the highest prostitute in demand and performs his job swiftly with a veteran's experience. He can make a man cum in 5 minutes, that's how he was notably acknowledged in the field.