Twilight Shuffle ♥3

Edward’s Pov

Its been an entire week and that girl who I now know is named Bella well Isabella but she prefers Bella, well either way she hasn’t even tried to talk to me and I sit right next to her everyday during science! Just my luck the one time I want a girl’s attention and she just happens to be the only girl who doesn’t even know I exist.

And not only that but Alice has been blocking her mind too and has been constantly bugging me to try to talk to her. I don’t evn think I know how to approach a girl! I’m so used to having girls come to me not the other way around.

But I made up my mind tomorrow on Monday during science I will talk to her.     

Bella’s Pov

School is so horrible Arg! Who even invented school, because whoever did will be dead. I’m going to build a time machine, go back in time and I will destroy him! I know what you all must be thinking this girl has finally lost it… well to inform you all I lost my mind a long long long time ago. Living in a small town can do that to you.

My red head friend Angie lol has been complaining and lecturing me on the importance of a healthy lunch.

‘You can’t eat that Bella…really gummy bears?!?!’

‘What I eat what I like and I was craving me some bears.’

‘You know Edward Cullen has been staring at you all week.’

‘Who’s that?’ who ever that is must be a creep or a stalker Ah not again another stalker don’t I have enough on my hands with Mike and Erick, really another one. i imeddiately thought of the song creep by radiohead, and i have no clue why. 

‘The new family, you know the pale gorgeous ones.’

‘Oh!...yea I have no clue who you’re talking about.’

Angie starred at me like if I had three eyes growing out of the side of my face.

‘Turn around and you’ll see.’

I turned around and I met eyes with a gorgeous boy….he was beyond perfect, he was a sculpted angel fallen from heaven seriously no joke.

He smiled at me and I immediately turned around.

Lunch was a blur after that moment. As the bell rang I entered science and sat in my usual seat in the back of the class. Class started and we were assigned a lab with our partners. The equipment was all passed out,

‘Would you like me to start?’ I told my partner, who just happened to be Edward…how did I not notice him sitting right next to me before? Wow I should really be more aware of my surroundings.

‘ sure if you would like to Bella.’

The past minutes went like that both of us taking turns answering the questions and we finished off the lab in a total of 15 minutes.

‘Done already.’ The teacher exclaimed.

‘Yup we just happened to be a supper cool ninjas like that.’

 And with that said he left us the entire reset of class free.

I turned in my seat raised an eyebrow and with a smirk on my face I said, ‘Soo who de you prefer werewolves or vampires.’

He tensed at my question.

‘What its just a question?’ I said with a confused yet innocent face.   

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

So yea tell me what you guys think of it so far.