Twilight Shuffle ♥2

Bella’s Pov

“Yea I’m a freak” whatya want from me….yup singing a Pink Song but was made famous by Adam Lambert who I still can’t believe is gay that boy is so fine.

Here I am singing my lungs out loud like a true professional! But…..I can’t sing even if my life depended on it hahaha

I am starving I want cookies and hmm an ice cream sundae doesn’t sound to bad either….

“Bella are you really thinking about food, we just had lunch!” Angie said.

“What I can’t help it I’m a growing girl and I need my food to survive.”

“Okay then…by the way did you notice the new guy looking at you during lunch heheh”

“Who what...I don’t really care either way so yea not interested.”

And with that said I walked off to my next class.

I really hate science you know when you’re automatically good at a subject but you still absolutely without a doubt hate the subject either way. Well yea that’s how I feel about all subjects especially science.

I made my way to my usual seat way in the back corner by the window. I love that seat it’s a perfect place to keep an eye on everyone and be under the teacher’s radar when needed.

The teacher hasn’t come in and he is already ten minutes late!

“Huh I give up.” I turned on my iPod and started to listen to Eric Church…..yea I’m listen to country don’t judge a girl he is a good singer and his song Home Boy is a masterpiece. I like music and if a song is good I will listen to it period.  

I stared off out looking through the window…this is another reason why I love this seat the sky is an endless sea of dreams. Yea I’m weird I know so just deal with it hahaha.

Edward’s Pov

Lunch was interesting……as in it was absolutely horrible.

My siblings have made it clear that they are unavailable since there all hooked up with each other, but me on the other hand am single.

The girls at this school are frustrating and what’s even weirder is that one crazy chick

She hasn’t even once acknowledged our presence nor has she even seemed to care about us.  

As I entered science I could see the girls pulling their shirts lower and offering a seat right next to them.

I ignored everyone and made my way to an empty seat in the back by that girl.

She seemed to be another planet because she just kept starring off in to space literally looking out to the sky.

The teacher walked in excusing himself for not being here and gave us a free period to get know our partners since we were going to be working with them for the rest of the year semester.

I tapped her shoulder and introduced myself, “Hey I’m Edward Cullen your new lab Partner.”

“Hi Bella Swan.” She said in a nonchalant tone.

What was going through this girl’s head she didn’t even seemed fazed what so ever…she really is one strange girl

The rest of the period went like that she didn’t ever glance back at me little less talk to me.  

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

so yea i sorta forgot i had this story hehehe 

i only uploaded to see if more people would get intersted 

comment, vote, write any suggestions or your thoughts please