Chapter 4

"So did you like this nick guy?"

Ashton asked while I was folding my clothes.

"He was cute and sweet but it's not like it was going to go anywhere you know?"

"Yah, do you think your mom is going to Invite him over again?"

"I hope not! That's just weird he's going to think I want him or something" I rolled my eyes

"Or he might think your mom wants him!"

"Ew Ashton stop"

After I was done folding my clothes I laid next to Ashton and we started watching modern family. That was one of my favorite shows. I was waiting for mom to get home from work I skipped school again cause I just don't want to go to school. I've been so tired like I have no energy to do nothing. I got up and went under my bed to get my snack jar and grabbed some chips.

"Belle... You're dropping crumbs on the bed!!!" Ashton whined

"Then clean it"

Ashton got up and started wiping the crumbs that were on my bed. See that's why Ashton is my best friend.

I looked at Ashton and he say back on the bed and he looked at me and laughed his evil laugh. Oh no.

"Ashton please don't tickle me"

He did it anyway

"Ash-stop- hahahaha- stop it stop It-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ash"

Ashton stop ticking me after a while and he kissed my forehead. Some how he was on top of me. Weird.

"Sorry baby girl"

"Whatever"

I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine and he started to slowly lean down. Just as our lips were about to touch someone came through the door.

"I really wanted to k-"

"Hey princess"

Wait who calls me princes?

Oh no it's nick.