I'm Not As Strong As I Look....

Hawkodile walked through the castle hallways looking more upset than usual, even more upset about Eagleator's return then saying he'd come back or when he could never find a way to tell Dr. Fox his feelings for her.

His eyes began to fill with tears as all the memories just started to suddenly come back. The name calling, the harassment, the bullying, and the depression...

Hawkodile still had scars when that gang would pick on him all the time, it would cause him to cut himself and even have suicidal thoughts....
No matter where he went or what he did, they always found a way to pick on him. Hawkodile would beg for them to stop witch only made them beat on him more.

They made Hawkodile go through so much torment just because of his eye color....

"Why?" Was the question Hawkodile always asked himself after his days beating, what did he ever do to deserve it?

The bullying was the reason he started to learn martial arts. He couldn't take it anymore! Hawkodile just wanted the beatings to stop so he took the chance to learn how to fight.

At that moment, the day Hawkodile felt the worst pain of his life. He screamed and begged but they just laughed. That day was probably the hardest he ever tried to fight back but it was no use, he was completely overpowered.
The day that they....they-

"Hey, Hawkodile!"

Hawkodile jumped then turned around to seeing a smiling Unikitty who was walking with Puppycorn, Dr.Fox, and Richard "O-Oh, hey guys. Is their anything y'all need?" Hawkodile asked, putting on a smile by their unexpected visit.

"Just have to tell everyone goodnight then that all!" Unikitty smiled "You were just walking around the castle mumbling and every time we tried to say something, you didn't respond so we came up with a few things to cheer you up! I said: Hawkodile, mumble if you're the strongest person in the world. You mumbled so you are!" Unikitty said smiling before hugging Hawkodile then pulled away frowning.

"But you didn't smile. Is something wrong, Hawkodile?" The half kitty and half unicorn asked, Puppycorn, Dr. Fox, and Richard looking just as worried as Unikitty did.

It made Hawkodile frown seeing his friends worry about him but he didn't want them knowing the why "N-No. J-Just tired, goodnight princess, goodnight guys." He pretend to yawn before walking past them and heading towards the door so he could go back home.

The others gave each other looks as they watched Hawkodile leave the castle "I don't believe him. It felt like he was so upset I can feel it..." Unikitty said, starting to tear up and her pink fur turning blue "We'll follow him back and see what's going on." Dr. Fox said, the others nodding in agreement before quietly following Hawkodile.

Hawkodile finally made it back to his home where his training objects were still in place. He sighed in disappointment of himself.

You're so weak

How could he be Unikitty's body guard when he had this sadness that was bigger than the ocean?

They don't need you.

Hawkodile sighed going over to his night stand and turning on the small lamp that remained on it.

They're just trying to get your trust so they can set you up

As he opening the drawer having it's blank place a notebook, pencil, and what Hawkodile made sure the others couldn't find....
A razor blade stained with his own blood...