twenty-elmax

Eleven's p.o.v

Part two

I tapped my pencil on my desk, nervously. People stared at me, with annoyed looks. I didn't care, my soulmate was moving to Hawkins! The teacher turned around, her face red with anger.

"Jane Hopper, will you please cut that out!" She shouted.

The whole class flinched at her sudden outburst. I really wanted to just twitch my head and make her fall, but Mike would be upset. Suddenly, the door to the classroom opened.

A girl with red hair came through the door. She was absolutely stunning. The boys looked at her and then looked at me.

"El, contain your lesbian urges." Mike whispered in my ear.

My face went red and I slapped him on the arm.

"Class this is Maxine-"

"Don't call me that. It's Max." She cut her off.

My heart skipped a beat, and my eyes widened. Max sat on the empty chair next to me. I drew a note on my hand.

ARE YOU HERE?

Max looked at her hand and immediately looked around the room, she looked at me, and replied.

oh my god is that you next to me?!

yes!!

you're so hot omg

My face went red. I looked at her and smiled. Class eventually ended and I crushed Max with a hug.

"I can't believe your here!" I said, happily. I pulled away and took in all of her features.

"Your eyes are so beautiful." Max stared.

I looked down, and smiled.

"Eleven what did I say about your lesbian urges?!" Mike gave me a look.

"This is my soulmate you spoon." I playfully glare at him, making him fall.

"Oops." I giggled.

"You have powers and you didn't tell me?"

I laughed and helped Mike up. We all walked together and everyone got used to Max very quickly. I couldn't believe my soulmate is here! She's actually here.

Now I can't protect her, and there will be no more red lines.

A/N: My one shots are getting really bad and I'm so sorry