eleven-reddie

Part two

Eddie's p.o.v

"Hey Richie." I smile, as tears prick my eyes.

I let him and shut the door. As soon as I turn around, Richie pulls me into a hug. I hug him back, quickly. We pull away and I lead him to my living room.

He sits down and I turn on the tv and play some music.

"I hope you don't mine Be More Chill." I giggle and put on Michael In The Bathroom.

Richie shoots up and changes it to Sincerely Me from Dear Evan Hanson.

"We are not playing that depressing ass song right now." He shivers.

I laugh and turn up the music.

"So you like musicals?" I ask.

He nods quickly. "Hell yeah!"

I grab his hands and dance with him. We're both laughing as he spins me around. We keep dancing until the song ends. We're out of breath at this point.

"Water?" I chuckle.

He nods, taking a deep breath. We walk into the kitchen and I pour us both a glass of water.

"So Eddie, can you tell me why you were trying to call the suicide hotline?" Richie asks.

I stop smiling and look down at my glass.

"Um, well my depression has gotten worse and I've been hurting myself a lot. My friend, Bev has been really supportive, but apparently that's not enough." I take a sip, and look away.

I feel his grab my hand. I tense up.

"Relax, it's ok. I know how hard this can be. Do you know why you have depression?" He asks.

Shit. I was hoping he wouldn't ask me that. If I tell him, he'll leave me alone. Whatever I don't care anymore.

"Well my mom kicked me out because-" I cut myself off.

Fear takes over. I can't tell him the truth. He'll kill me.

I start to shake and my eyes feel with tears. Richie gets up and wraps me in his arms. I cry into his chest.

"Shh, it's ok. I think I know why."

I open my eyes and look up at him. "Y-you do?" I stutter.

He nods. "It's the same reason my dad kicked me out, but you can't help it. If you like boys, then you like boys. Simple."

I nod. "She just made me feel so awful."

He nods again. "Yeah I get it."

"Thanks for coming over." I say, blushing.

Richie smiles at me. "No problem, Eds."

We talk for hours and hours, getting to know each other and listening to music. I look at the clock.

4:36 am

"It's really late." I say

He looks at his phone. "Shit, well you have my number. Call me if you need anything at all."

I walk him to the door. He steps out and gives me a hug.

"I'll see you later." He smiles and walks to his car.

I wait until he's out of sight. I then walk inside and lock the door. Music is still playing, so I turn that off and get ready for bed.

This has officially been the best day ever.

A/N: yikes this one was so bad! requests ?