my oc (adding more soon)

(this oc is slightly based on thor from marvel)

name:

colton lucelia audra
(the lithuanian origin of her last name means "storm" or "noble strength")

nickname(s):

colt, god of thunder, baby sister(by her brother), m'lady

age:

unknown

gender:

female

sexuality:

bisexual

species:

god

appearance:

she has long wavy dark brown hair that reaches the middle of her behind, one eyes is grey and one dark blue(grey is fake), as-long as lots of freckles. most of the time she is seen donning a short navy, spaghetti strap maxi dress, white thigh high socks, black knee-high high-heeled armoured boots, with grey shoulder/upper arm armour, and a matching grey headpiece. she has irregularly sharp canines, b-cup breasts and an hourglass figure. she always wears a pair of quartz crystal earrings, an obsidian necklace and a couple other random rings.

guild:

fairytail, her mark is in navy blue, and on her right shoulder.

weapon(s):

stormbreaker
(4ft tall axe, cannot be lifted by anyone but her)

power/abilities:

storm god magic (allowing her to use lightning, thunder, and water elements)
super strength (+heightened abilities)
*telekinesis (only so she can retrieve her axe)

family:

??? (father, alive)
??? (mother, deceased)
luca audra (older brother, alive)
valerie audra (older sister, alive)

love interest:

(depends)

status:

single

height:

5'3

weight:

145lbs

backstory:

after her mother died, her father blamed her and started abusing her, but her mother entrusted their kingdoms throne to her, which pissed off her older sister; because she wanted it.

her and her older brother, luca, have always been close. but after colt finally escaped her fathers wrath, they couldn't get into contact.

she spent many years travelling the many continents, but decided to stay and join fairytail.

she joined when she looked around 8, but nobody knows her exact age. she wasn't around the guild much, as she was always training and taking jobs, but she still was friends with everyone there.

just as the team leaves for tenrou, colt leaves for a 10 year quest for something super dangerous.

after the disappearance of the tenrou team, rumours spread to fairytail that their beloved god of thunder had tragically passed away while on her mission.

skip to a couple days after the tenrou team gets back after the long awaited 7 years. colt makes it back safe to the guild, but didn't complete her mission for an unclassified reason.

find out the rest!

weakness:

*snakes (she loves them)
*darkness (has been afraid of the dark since she was a kid)
*her magic (it's extremely hard to control sometimes due to the amount that she possesses, so she generally likes to stick to easy spells with the help of her axe, or her strength alone)

other:

her left eye was ripped out during a battle, and is now replaced with a fake one(grey).