Book 2 - The Wolf Prince Mate

This book is now a paid story on AnyStories. Pen Name: ThatWriter Kari

With each birth of a royal, their gifts becomes more stronger and unpredictable. The Wolf Prince Mate introduces us to the firstborn son of Queen Emma and King Michael.

Caiden Saville.

Conceived during the time of the rebellion of Malcolm, Caiden's birth was left in the hands of the Moon Goddess.

During the last fight between herself and her cousin Caleb against Malcolm, Emma was hurt badly. Her injuries nearly claimed her life and that of her firstborn son but they survived when she begged the Moon Goddess to let her live so that her son can live too. Knowing how pure the white wolf's heart was, the Goddess breathed life into the child, giving him some of her essence of life. Emma was healed all the while Caiden grew within her.

The young prince was loved unconditionally by his parents and always wanted to make them proud. Over the years his gifts grew but his confidence wavered. He felt like a monster with this dangerous power in him. It was in college after a deadly accident that he made the decision to have a life away from the castle. He didn't want the throne, he wanted a stress free life with his mate. Whenever he finds her.

                                                                                                Family History 

King Lucian m. Queen Mina 
                        ^Son: King Landon m. Queen Arabella
                                                 ^Daughter: Queen Emma m. King Michael
                                                                 ^Son: King Caiden m. Queen Rosaline
                                                                    Son: Prince Angelo m. Princess Elise (deceased)
                                                                    Daughter: Princess Rebecca m. Prince Matthew 

Narrative

Rosaline and Eva.

Each girl had a troubled past which made them stronger as individuals and a strong bond as friends. Both girls are homeless and looked out for each other, Eva held a secret that her friend couldn't know.

Jaded by her past, trust never came easily to Rosaline. To her, everything that glitters isn't gold. Eva silently became jealous of her friend by the role she played given to her by the Moon Goddess. Also jaded by her past, Eva also became scared when the prince's best friend becomes interested in her. Deep down she wished she was a different girl who can be confident and show this man that she was willing to take that plunge but her duties and conflicted mind prevents her from doing so.