Book 1 - The Hidden Princess

This book is now a paid story on AnyStories. Pen Name: ThatWriter Kari

The Hidden Princess introduces us to the lost princess Emma. Daughter of King Landon and Queen Arabella. The stories that surged through the werewolf kingdom were based on her death after King Landon's power-hungry uncle Prince Malcolm committed treason against the throne.

In this story, we follow Emma and her journey to the throne and find her mate, her life's love. Many obstacles the seventeen-year-old comes across and the strength of her friendships are tested. 

Blurb: 

'Our mate is near,' she said. I froze.

'Would he love us?' I asked her.

'Of course, he will. We're a package deal,'

Before I can answer her, I was slammed against the wall with warm lips attacking mine. I gasped. The feel of his hand on my bare skin felt like a burning fire.

"Mine." I heard him growled out before his sharp canines bit into the crook of my neck...

----------

For Emma, the decision of staying with her childhood sweetheart or to search for her chosen is the only thing on her mind.

With the return of the alpha's son, secrets are revealed for our seventeen-year-old heroine.

The truth about her unique wolf is about to be exposed but a looming threat is lurking in the shadows.

Someone with a grudge for over two decades is looking for her.

----------

The Saville Series

Book 1

                                                                           Family History 

Key Grid: m. - mate  

                      King Lucian m. Queen Mina 
                                                   ^son: King Landon m. Queen Arabella
                                                                 ^daughter: Queen Emma m. King Michael                                       

Narrative
Lucian and Malcolm were brothers. Lucian was crowned king upon their father's decision though Malcolm was the eldest.

After he escaped from imprisonment because of the murder of his own father and mother, Malcolm created his own rebel community. His escape was made during the time his brother's only son was coming to the age of sixteen and the rebellion that surfaced. Years of planning and minor crimes he found his mate Resa, a human slave who was enamored with the ruthless prince. Years he kept her, giving her two sisters the knowledge that she was happy and safe. During that time he was planning, planning to take what was his. He used that time to get stronger knowing that his brother and his nephew's gifts were stronger now with blessings from the Moon Goddess.

During that time, word of his brother's death came to him not long after his mate died of a broken heart. Cancer he heard it was. A disease that knew no difference between human and supernatural. He didn't mourn his brother's loss, he saw it as an opportunity.

Seeing the death and mourning period as weakness Malcolm attacked during the night, he found the present royal couple's quarters and attempted to kill Landon. He didn't expect the king's mate to be awake, Arabella stopped him using her elemental power, earth to throw him against the wall. In defense he pushed her away from him, Landon filled with anger took hold of Malcolm's body and threw him out the balcony doors. He didn't see what happened next because his pregnant mate was lying on the floor bleeding and pale. Fear of losing his child and mate he quickly carried her to the infirmary. Malcolm survived that fall over the balcony rails.

He survived to see the birth of his son whom he silently resented because of half breed nature. Malcolm was still weak and decided to get stronger plus develop another plan to bring down Landon and his mate.

The only way.

Kill the only child of King Landon and Queen Arabella.