Shy [JiHope Fluff + Smut]

JiHope
[Jimin x J-Hope]
Smut
You have been warned.
_____________

~Flashback~

Jimin smiles to himself as he walks inside the small and cute café.

He had just been hired and today is his first day.

He's a mix of nervous and excited.

"Hi there! You must be the new worker.... hm.. I never got your name.." A very attractive man says, smiling.

Woah.. His smile looks like a heart!

"Hello... I'm Jimin." Jimin says shyly, smiling back.

"Nice to meet you, Jimin. I'm Hoseok, but most just call me Hobi or J-Hope."

"J-Hope..?"

"Yes because I'm your hope~! I'm your angel~! I'm J-Hope~!"
"I'm also your manager." Hoseok adds.

Jimin immediately straightens his posture at that. He nods, his face now serious. He doesn't want to make a bad first impression, but he doesn't know how to make a super good one.

"Lighten up! You act as if I said I'm your super strict teacher." Hoseok chuckles. Jimin smiles.

"O-Okay."

And that's how the two met; Jimin started working in a café that Hoseok also worked at. They bonded over time and become great friends...

But what if the two like each more than just 'great friends'?

_________________________________

~Present Time~

"Jiminie? You've been distant all day. Is there anything wrong?" Hoseok asks, snapping Jimin out of his thoughts.

Jimin blushes.

Hoseok looks worried.

"N-Nothing's wrong. I'm perfectly... perfectly fine.. Thanks for worrying about me though." Jimin smiles nervously, wringing his hands underneath the table.

The two are on their break, sitting at a table outside of the café they work at. It's a nice sunny day with a slight breeze. The skies are a pretty shade of blue. The light purple table cloth flutters slightly and the beautiful white sun umbrella blocks, well, the sun of course.

Hoseok passes Jimin a strawberry banana smoothie and chuckles.

"Why are you so tense?"

"No reason..." Jimin answers quickly and sips his smoothie so he can't answer anything else.

Hoseok stares at him before looking away.

He's worried about Jimin being so nervous.

"What's wrong with him..?" He asks himself internally.