irl

"No! You're so annoying Wyatt." I exclaimed as he tried to take a piece of my bacon.

"Just give me some, come on. I didn't get to have any!" He said, as Finn and Jeremy walked in the kitchen.

"Then make some yourself. I made these for ME and me ONLY." I rolled my eyes. Finn groaned, "you guys seriously need to stop fighting over bacon."

"It's not my fault. Wyatt is just too dumb to make it for himself." I said, and Wyatt rolled his eyes.

"GUYS! You're gonna be late for school. Get going!!" I heard my mom shout from the top of the stairs. We all responded with an "okay".

After I cleaned up after myself and of course Wyatt, I grabbed my bag and keys. "Let's go guys! Bye mom, love you!" I said, as Finn, Wyatt and Jeremy walked out the door. "Love you too sweetie." My mom said from the stairs.

I got into the car and started to drive away. "Don't you think you're gonna get dress coded?" Finn asked, and I shrugged, "oh well, it's the first day of junior year. like they're gonna do anything?" i said, and he nodded.

So, right after summer vacation, the IT cast moved down here and you wanna know what's funny? We all live in the same neighborhood. How ironic.

"We're gonna get so bombarded today at school." Jeremy said, and I laughed. "Oh yeah, definitely." I said, while pulling into the parking lot.

Finn texted Sophia asking where the rest of the crew was at, and she responded immediately. "They're near the entrance." Finn said.

I nodded, and we all got out of my car. As i was walking, I noticed all the jocks leaned up against their cars, staring at me. I rolled my eyes, and kept walking.

"Looks like someone is popular here?" Wyatt said, walking over to my side. "I guess." I shrugged.

Once I saw the rest of the cast, I smiled. "Hey!" I exclaimed and quickly walked over to them.

"Hey baby." I heard, and arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me back. I smiled, and turned to see Jack. "Hi" I said, pulling him into a kiss. He instantly kissed back.

"Come on guys! Not here." I heard Chosen groan. I pulled away, giggling. Jack smirked, and kissed my cheek. "You look beautiful." He said, and I blushed.

"Thank you." I said. "Can we go inside now?" Jaeden asked, and I nodded. "Leggo" i said, holding Jack's hand and walking in the school with the rest.

Everyone stared at us, some gasping, some glaring, some crying. It was crazy.

"If you could excuse us, we have places to be!" I said, pushing through the crowd of girls. "Riley, I didn't know you were friends with the IT cast." I heard this girl who i despise say, "yes, nadia. i am friends with them. and this is my boyfriend, Jack." i said, unamused.

"boyfriend? wow. who knew someone with such low standards could get a guy that's famous!" She smiled.

"You're saying that, but where's your boyfriend?" Jack said, and i looked at him, shocked. Taught this boy well.

Nadia kept silent, and jack laughed. "Exactly." He said, while the rest of the crew laughed and walked away with us. While everyone else still stared.

"DAAAMNNN" Finn said, "i taught you well babe!" i said, kissing his cheek. he shook his head and laughed, "I'm not gonna let someone be rude to my baby." He said, "awww" Sophia awed, and quickly covered her mouth.

"Sorry." She mumbled, grinning. We walked into the office and Principle Turner looked up at the door.

"Ah, you guys must be the new students, besides Riley, welcome back." He smiled, and I smiled back. "Hi Principle Turner." I said back.

Principle turner gave everyone their schedule, and told them that if they needed anything to come to me or him.

"Welcome to Loyola High!"