Chapt 10. Suprise

Y/N P.O.V
  I'm at school and it's my birthday, everyone at school so far said happy birthday to me. I was never bullied or been very popular. It's just a normal school life outside, I got some friends that were also normal. I feel like something was odd today...eh maybe it's normal.
  "Hey Y/N, you ok?" One of my friend, Carolyn asked. She is a sweet girl sometimes but she can get...crazy sometimes if she drinks anything like milk or soda. She doesn't drink alcohol though which is good.
  "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking, wanna go hangout at my house? My guardians aren't going to be home by 7pm." I told her.
  "Heck yeah!" She yelled as we started to walk to our classes. W kinda have the same classes but I don't have theater or Drama as some people in this school calls it.

  —-Da time skip but I'm not sure what—-
  "Carolyn where are you?" I talk to her on the pho outside of school. I've been waiting for 10 minutes and she hasn't showed up.
  "Sorry, I'm still in the hallway. I'm coming in a sec because I can see the exit." She hang up as I saw them. "I'm out!" She yelled.
  "Alright come on, let's go and play or something." I put my phone away and started to walk home with her at my side. As we were walking to the park, (you guys wanted to hangout there) Carolyn pointed to Raspy Hill.
  "I wanna go there!" She yelled. I can hear the daring in her voice. I guess that she really want to go there. Its only 3pm so I guess we can go there for a little bit.
  "Ok lets go then," I pulled out my portable charger which has a flashlight on it. "I must warn you that its really dark in there as well."
  "I can tell, come on!" She tug on my arm. She's like a child.
  "Ok ok." I walked in first.

Dark's P.O.V
  I see Y/N coming with one of their girl friends. Mark told me that I can't hurt or fight them. I look at Anti and he looked at me. "Let's get started." I whispered to him. He only nodded.

Carolyn's P.O.V
  It's really freaking dark in here and I'm not used to it. I have to stick to the plan that one their guardians told me to do.
  'All you need to do is to lead them to Raspy Hill and the rest will be up to us.'
  This should be fun. "I thought there will be mannequins here but it looks like we are safe today." They said.
  "There are mannequins here? I didn't know that." I lied. "It's maybe because that your Girlfriend is here." I teased. I saw them turning around.
  "You're not my girlfriend! You promised not to do that anymore."  They said with a pouty expression. Kinda like a kid who got their toys taken away.
  "Ok ok I'm not sorry." I giggled.
  "Aww how..cute." I look at the person who said that.
  'Also, when you see a guy in a black tuxedo, pretend that you are scared. He will pretend drug you and another person will take you to the mansion. There Y/N will go towards the mansion. They will know where it is so it won't be so hard.'
  "W-who's that Y/N?" I asked with a little bit of 'fright' in my voice.
  "Dark go away, I want to hangout with y friend." They said. I can tell that they know how to fight them or something in that group.
  "Make me." The guy named 'Dark' said. The next thing I knew, I was in his arms.
  "Carolyn!" Y/N yelled. It does look like that they really care about me. Dark but a cloth over my mouth, I know what to do at this part. I pretend to be passed out in his arms.  "Dark why did you do that?!" They yelled. Then another guy came and hold me. They teleported me to the mansion. I got off of his arms.
"Well now we wait." Y/N's guardian told me. He had an Irish accent so I guess his name was Sean since Y/N told me about them.
  "This should be special." I grinned.

Y/N P.O.V
  I can't believe what just happened. Dark and Anti took Carolyn. I heard Dark chuckle and disappear into a puff of smoke. I was filled with rage. I started to walk towards the mansion. I started to run towards the mansion. I can't loose one of my best friends! The mannequins began to spawn in which made it harder to get to the man. What do they need her for? I have so many questions in my head right now that I couldn't think straight. I push most of the mannequins out of the way. The mansion is still very far away. Expressly mannequins are spawned in. Why must it happen on my birthday? I have to find her.

Mark's P.O.V
  I wonder how long it will take them to come here. I was a great idea that Host came up, I look over at Sean and he was still looking out the window. He looked very exited that the plan might've worked really well. We did have another plan but this one is less dangerous.
  "Soooo when are they coming?" One of their friend ask. She was also impressed that the plan worked.  
  "Well that depends. It can take them up to 5 to 20 minutes to come here. Since the mannequins are spawned in, it might take them 15 to 20 minutes." Dark replied.
  "Oh yeah, thanks for helping us with the plan. You are a great actor." I told her.
  "No problem and thanks! I get that a lot from a lot of people at school" I'm guessing that she's in Drama class.
  "Umm guys, I think they're coming." I heard Sean said. Most of us hid somewhere. The Host turned off the lights and we waited.

Y/N P.O.V
  The mansion is just over the hill. It shouldn't be that far,I've been to this place so many times. For some reason the lights were off. They always leave it on. I ran the last few yards to reach the door. I turned the knob and open the door...

3rd P.O.V
  When Y/N opened the door and turned on the lights, everyone came out of their hiding spots and yell "Happy Birthday!" Even the people that the hated were there. Y/N was filled with joy. They went over and hugged Carolyn. They were glad that she was safe.
  "Wow were you that worried?" She asked wile hugging Y/N back.
  "Yes! I was so worried that they might've hurt you or something!" Y/N told her.
  "Happy birthday Y/N," said Dark, he walked towards him with a empty plate.
  "I wanna eat the cake nowwwwwww!" Carolyn took the plate and walk towards the table with Y/N. "Hurry up and blow out the candles!"
  "Alright alright!" They said as they blew out the candle. The Host came by the the knife and gives it to Y/N.
Long story short, they ate the cake. Y/N walked home while Mark and Sean help clean up the mansion wit the others.

Carolyn's P.O.V
  I held hands with Y/N as we got home. We did drink a lot of soda and juice and I think I'm drunk on them again. At least I'm not drunk like Anti. He did drank alcohol.
  "Hey, you wanna hang out at my place now?" They asked. I only nodded. Its 7pm, I'll just call my mom that I'm at a friends house.

Y/N P.O.V
  We walked home and knock on the door. I was greeted by Tim. Sam and Tim didn't want to come for a personal reason so we decided to have a mini party at the house.
  "Oh hey Tim," I greeted him. "Where's Sam?"
  "Sam is in Sean's recording room looking for some games that we can play." I walked inside with Carolyn. "Also, who is this?" Tim asked.
  "She's my best friend." I went to the couch and grab some F/F and crackers. I give the give the crackers to her.
  "Thanks." She said and ate the cracker.
  "No problem, Imma help Sam with the games, feel free to talk with Tim. He has the same personality as you." I told her as I left to pick out a few games with Sam.

{Heylo guys, this is one of the longest chapters that I've written. Hope you guys liked it. Cya -Carols}