Chapter 60: Haven Michael Purdy

NIKI'S POV

*One Month Later*

I was trying to get Echo back to sleep at around three am when my phone rang, waking Echo up again. I groaned and went to go answer it, trying to calm Echo down again.

"Hello?" I asked, sitting down in the rocking chair in Echo's room.

"Niki! We need you to get to the hospital, Riot's in labor."

"I'll be right there." I said, hanging up. I got Echo back to sleep and strapped her into her carrier before going to wake up Andy.

"Andy." I said, shaking him.

"Whatttttt." He groaned

"We need to get to the hospital." I sad, starting to get dressed.

"Is Echo okay?"

"Of course."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Am I okay?"

"Yes Andy."

"Then why do we need to get to the hospital?"

"Riot's in labor." I said and he groaned again.

"Five more minutes?"

"No Andy, now." I said, pulling the covers off of him. He rolled out of bed and slowly got dressed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. I went out to the car and strapped Echo's carrier into the car before getting into the driver's seat and starting up the car.

Andy got into the passenger side and fell asleep as soon as I pulled out of the driveway. I drove to the hospital and parked, getting out and getting Echo's carrier out. I went around to Andy's side and opened his door, shaking him.

"Andy, wake up, we're here." I said and he groaned again. He unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled himself out of the car, following behind me like a zombie. We got into the waiting room and Andy collapsed into the nearest chair, falling asleep again. I sat next to him, putting Echo's carrier on the ground in front of me and pulling my phone out.

I texted Ashley before playing some games on my phone. The rest of BTE and BVB slowly arrived, sitting around the room. A few hours later, Riot's mom walked into the waiting room and sat down next to her husband. Ashley walked out five minutes later, a huge smile on his face.

He brought back Riot's parents and his grandparents first and they stayed back there for a while. He came back and brought Andy and I and the two bands back. 

"Andy, wake up." i said, shaking him as I stood up and grabbed Echo's carrier.

"Whatttt," He groaned.

"We have to go see Haven." He groaned as he stood up and followed Ashley and I, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. We walked into the room and a huge smile spread across my face as I saw Riot holding a blue bundle. I put Echo's carrier down as Andy finally woke up.

"Do you guys want to hold her?" Ashley asked and I nodded. Ashley grabbed his son from Riot and walked over to me, placing Haven in my arms.

"He's beautiful you guys. He looks a lot like you Ashley."

"Thanks." It was true. He had the same skin color as Ashley and had some of his facial features.

"He has brown eyes too." Riot said.

"Well, he's just perfect. I'm so happy for you guys. Here Andy." Andy held out his arms and I placed Haven in his arms.

"Wow guys, he's so handsome." Andy smiled.

"Thanks." They said.

"Hey Haven, you stay away from my daughter, all right?" Andy said as he laughed. Andy gave Haven to CC and he kept getting passed down the line until he was returned to Riot. We left and went home, getting a few more hours of sleep.

*************************************************************************************

Listening to Hallelujah~ Rufus Wainwright -->

30 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER