Part 3 (Kira met Jimin)

Kira's POV

         "It's so boring today. Am I the most prettiest girl in our school. I asked in the mirror. This is kinda weird to talk in the mirror right?. Asking myself. This is crazy" I said. Hahahah^~^

         So I went to the school and says hi to my friend then I saw that Sunhie is sad then I asked her this question "hey Sunhie, why are you sad today?" I asked her. "Oh hey Kira, thanks for asking me that question. I am sad because my mom and my dad is having a fight they did not know that I was listening" Sunhie said in a soft voice and her tears is falling down slowly. "Now, now don't cry Sunhie coz if you do you will look ugly. Don't cry so that you will look pretty like me your prettiest friend. Hahaha ^~^" I said with a funny voice then Sunhie laughed.

         After class I go to the canteen to buy some snacks becoz it is reccess and the line was too long I was so exhausted to wait. After that on my front is a guy wearing a hood he let me go first then I saw him wearing eyeglasses then I asked to myself "Is he a nerd or something? He is a little cute." I said in my thought then I smiled then he smiled back.

         "Is he smiling at me?" I asked to myself and then looked to my back if there is someone who he might looking to. When I looked to my back I accidently stepped on a rock I almost trip but the guy with the eyeglasses holds to my waist and catched me.

         I looked to his eyes and then he looked to me back. Then he asks me if I'm ok then I said with a nervous voice "I-i a-am f-fine t-thanks for catching me if not I have fall to the ground" then he smiled at me then I asked "what's your name?". "I am Park Jimin, how about you?" He askes. "I-i'm Kira" I said with a nervous voice.

         After we bought some snacks I am finding a seat with nobody sitting on it becoz I want to be alone, then when I found one I sit onto it then some
one asked me "Can I join you?" He asked then I looked up then I saw that its Park Jimin that's why I let him join me. Then we eat together but then I was not comfortable because I am shy and also because I never ate together with a boy or guy before.

         So that's it we talked about ourselves so that we could know each other well and so that we will know if we can trust each other after talking to each other we go back to the classroom and I did not know that we were the same section and then we became close to each other. He became my friend. He also greet me everyday and he also became my project partner. <3 ^~^

A/N: Hi guys I hope you like my story. I hope you will enjoy each chapter or parts of my story. Actually this is my first story so I am sorry if some words are wrong spelling and wrong grammar. I am not very good at English that is why hahaha. Btw for those that likes BTS please don't be angry at me because this is not true. P.E.A.C.E. <3