"That's it dear, you love him" she said and my eyes widened.

What?

"B...but...h..how?" I was completely confused.

"Love is simple dear. It's a pure feeling from heart. It's the feeling which makes you trust someone without any guarantee. You start enjoying that person's company and feel special whenever he is with you. You start caring about that person more than yourself. That's love, you are in love my child" she said caressing my cheeks.

"No, no! This...this..." She cut me off.

"What happened dear?"

"He's so annoying. He keeps stalking me everywhere. I don't feel happy when someone keeps coming behind me. I can't take this mom. I want my privacy" I said.

"Dear that's because he's afraid of your safety. He wants you to be safe and sound and I actually find no fault in him"

"Mom" I whinnied at her.

"Dear, you are in denial. You heartfully love him but your brain is not ready to accept it. Take your time dear. Keep your calm and think about the time you spent with him. You felt happy and safe with him right? That's what he wanted. He wanted you to be safe all the time and that's why he keeps following you" she said and my mouth shut completely. I know she's right but...but... I don't know.

..................................................................................

"I love you Priya" he said breaking my thoughts.

"What?"

"What do you mean by 'what'? I love you my princess. I love you with all my heart. I know I have always annoyed you with my stalking and spying but I'm really really sorry. I always wanted you to be safe and I'm sure I can save you from any problem. I never knew that annoyed you but I'm genuinely sorry. I wanted to give you space and that's why I kept myself away from you. But...but..." He stopped, tightening his grip around my waist.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. All this is so new. I never knew he had so much effect on me. This moment I felt the most happiest person in the world. This is all I want, to be in his arms.

"But what Tarun?" I asked him when I felt his lips on my hand, kissing my palm.

"I...I always had my eye on you. I always had all information related to you all the time. It's just that you never got to know but I always had my men around you to make sure your safe. I'm sorry Priya, I'll never lie to you again. I'll never do anything you hate here after. I promise, please forgive me princess" he asked.

"You'll never lie to me again?" I asked him, holding his hand in mine.

"I promise angel, I'll never lie again"

"Even after our marriage huh?" I asked him.

"Yea, I promise I'll neve...wait what? You..you said" his eye widened in shock and I chuckled.

"So after marriage huh?" He asked raising his eyebrows with his famous smirk in his face. Though the lighting is dim, it was enough to look at the handsome man in front me.

"Yea, after marriage. Promise me" I demanded with the same smirk as his.

"Princess, this is my best day, oops, best night of my life. Thank you so much baby for making me the most happiest person in the world. I love you so much princess" he kissed my left cheek and I bent my head in shy.

"I love you too my handsome man" I whispered, looking down at our hands interwined.

"Did I imagine that it or you actually said that?" He asked and that's it, he's testing my patience.

I pulled him by his collar and crashed my lips on his.

I kissed him passionately showing him how much I loved him. We kissed for a quiet few minutes until I decided to break the kiss. Though he wasn't ready to let go of my lips, I pushed him back and finally breathed for air after the deep kiss.

"I never knew my princess is this bold" he said, wrapping me around his arms, pulling me close to him.

"Well, now you came to know" I teased him.

"Yea, it was my fault to underestimate you. Now I'll compromise for my mistake" he said and without giving me a second to think, he pulled me again for a deep kiss.

This was more passionate and intense than the first me. I can feel his teeth taking my lower lip and biting it, letting a moan escape my lips. He nibbled on my lower lip while I sucked his upper lip. His tongue didn't leave the chance to explore my mouth. We fought for dominance and he won this time. I was completely drowned in the kiss when my phone beeped indicating a message.

I broke the kiss and he groaned in frustration. I chuckled and read the message.

It was from Shweta.

Important:
Meet at Breeze café at 5pm