Upcoming ( Part 28 )

"Y/n POV"

Momo went to Jin. I was in the dinning table & Jr ran up to me. He said "EOMMA!!!". I asked him "Yeah?". He asked "Can you help me with my assignments?". I sighed remembering Baekhyun help me with that especially math.

I said "Let's go...". He smiled at me & I walked with him to his room. We came in his room & V was there. I asked him "Is you favorite uncle is uncle V?". They both looked up to me & Jr nodded. I smiled to V & I asked Jr "Where's your assignment/s?". He took out papers from his bag & it was TONS!

My eyes opened widely & V giggled at me. I mummbled "Its gonna be a work out today...". Jr said "What?". I said "Oh nothing I said let's get started". We both went to his desk & we started answering. I tried to guess the math because Baekhyun was always the one who answers Jr's assignment if it's math.

In fact it was actually all math. Just makes me tear up. My eyes started to get blurry because of the tears that was forming in my eyes. Jr asked me "Are you okay eomma?". I said while holding my tears "Yes... Eomma is okay...". He sighed & he said "FINISHED!!".

I checked the time & it was already 12:30pm. I said to Jr & V "Lets eat lunch!". They both went out & I was the last one to leave the room. We ate lunch. V & Jr said "AH~~ that was good~~". I giggled at them & I said "Now that you're full...". They said "Don't punish us please".

I giggled at them & I said "Why would I punish you were going to watch movies at the mall BUT we're gonna help aunt Momo shopping!". Momo came & she shouted "REALLY Y/N?!!". I turned to her & I nodded. They signed & V said "MOMO WHY DO YOU EVEN GO SHOPPING?!!! & WHY DOES Y/N SURVIVE WITHOUT THAT SHOPPINGS??!!".

Jr said "Yeah aunt Momo why do you need shopping?". Momo said "So aunt Momo would look beautiful! Of course!". V said "If you put your make up on you still look the same & I prefer Y/n more. Even though she's not the girly girl like you". Momo glared at V.

Jr & V tried to hold their laughter. I said to Momo while pushing her to her room "Go take a bath already!". She went in her room & she took a bath. I also said to V & Jr "Also you two!". They both ran away while laughing. I rolled my eyes & I went to my room & I took a bath.

After taking a bath I wore this.

I went out & I saw the three others ready

I went out & I saw the three others ready. Momo said "YAH!! Y/N PPALI!!". I said "Yeah, yeah let's go to your 2nd home~~". She smiled at me as we all went in the car. Momo was driving & I was beside her & the boys were at the back goofing around. I just used my phone the whole time & the car stopped.

I looked up & we were already at the mall. We all went down & Momo ran to the shops. The three of us. Me , V , & Jr was just following Momo go to all the shops a few HOURS later she finished doing her shopping. I checked the time & it was already 7:30 pm.

I said "We could still watch movies!". The boys ran to the cinema & Momo said while holding her shopping bags "I have no more cash...". I giggled at her & I said "I'll treat you". She said "Thank you!". I smiled at her as she smiled back.

We went to the cinema & I brought 4 because V didn't bring his money with him. We watched the movie & it ended. It was already 9:10pm. Momo quickly drove back to the house & we arrived back home. We all ran inside because we we're all so tired.We went in out rooms & slept.

"NEXT MORNING"

I woke up & went to the dinning table. I wanted to cook so I did since Jin wasn't still wake. A few minutes later I left arms were around my waist. I asked "Jin?". He put his chin on my shoulders & it was Jin. I gave him a peck on a cheek & I continued cooking.

Jin asked me "What are you cooking? You're favorite again?". I nodded with a smiled he giggled at me & he went to the dinning table & sat there. After that Jin said "Y/n around a few weeks we'll all be going to a restaurant for something important. Mom & dad won't be there & they did set that up".

I asked Jin curiously "What's so important for that day?". He said "You'll find out". I mummbled "Hmm... What is it...". Jin said "What?". I replied back "Nothing". Then I started hearing voices coming downstairs. It was mostly all of us. Well it was all of us. I said "Oh! Hi I never expected to all of you come down all at once? What's up today? What are you planning?".

They said all together with Jr "Nothing!". I felt a bit sad because they were hiding something from me but I tried to think positive & maybe there is a surprise. I smiled at them & said "Okay!". I finished cooking & I said "Umm... I only cooked for myself...". I laughed nervously & Jin said "Ugh! Fine I'm gonna cook".

He stood up & went in the kitchen. I left a bit weird eating with them alone. I gave Jr my food & I said "Go eat now Jr...". He took the plate & he started eating. I sighed & Jinyoung asked me "Are you okay Y/n?". I said to him "I'm fine I was just tired last night...".

Namjoon asked me curiously "Tired...? Did you...". My eyes widen & I shouted "NO YOU PERVERT!!". They all started laughing & I felt a bit embarrassed. I said "Yah! Just shut up!!". I sighed & I put my head down.

Jr asked me "Are you okay eomma?". I said "I'm fine...". Jin came & he gave us the food. I didn't felt hungry at all so I didn't eat. Jin asked me "Why aren't you eating Y/n?". I said "I'm not that hungry...". Jinyoung stopped eating & he said "Y/n I need to talk with you".

Everybody turns to me & I stood up walking near him. He went upstairs & I followed him. He went in his room and I continued following him. He locked the door & he sat on the bed he patted the bed signaling me to sit beside him. I sat beside him & I asked him "What did you want to talk about oppa?". He sighed & he said "Well we need to go to a restaurant for a few weeks. Mom & dad didn't made this it's only on all of us as in BTS, Got7, Momo, & you only".

I asked him "How about Jr?". He said "He dosent needed to know it". I sighed & I asked him "What's so important on that day?". He said "It's an important day & that's that". I sighed & he added "The others already knew about it". I said "Okay oppa, but Jin already told me about it". His eyes widen & he asked me "Really?". I nodded & he said "That's good". Jr came running & he hugged me while laughing crazy.

He continues panting & he said "YAH!!!! EOMMA!!!!! UNCLE V & THE OTHERS ARE CHASING ME EOMMAA!!!". I giggled at him as I hugged him tightly. The others came while running & Jr smiled at them. I stood up & put my hands on my hips. I asked them "YAH!! What did you do to my angel?!".

Yoongi said jokingly "Oh my gosh Y/n it just LOOKS like an angel it's really a devil". Jr glared at Yoongi & I ruffled jr's hair as I said "Yah you bastard how dare you say that!". I kissed Jr's forehead & he smiled at me. Jin came & said "YAH!!!! Y/N!!!". I quickly turn to him.

He pointed at his cheek. As I annoyingly went up to him & gave him a peck on a cheek. The others said "Yah! Y/n!". I turned to them & I said "No only for my oppa!". Jackson asked "Aren't we your oppa also?". Jhope said "Yah Y/n aren't we your oppa?". I laughed nervously & I said "Well you are but...".

Mark asked "What?". I said "It's just that we aren't related...". Namjoon asked "If we aren't related then why are we Jr's uncles'?". My eyes widen & I said with a stuttering voice "I-it's...". The others started to giggle & I glared at the others. I sighed & said "FINE!!! YOU WIN!!". I gave them all a peck on a cheek & I quickly walked away from them.

I went in my room & Momo came in. She said "Oh my gosh girl!". She squealed & I yelled while covering my ears "SHUT UP PLEASE!!!". She kept quiet.

"THATS IT FOR THIS CHAPTER IM SORRY IF IT FELT LIKE IT WAS SHORT I HOPE YOU LIKED READING THIS CHAPTER & THE NEXT NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE THE FINALE I HOPE YOU LIKED THE STORY & THANK YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY OR NIGHT TY 😘".