Yeah, pretty ironic that we both fell in love with the Riscosta sisters but of course you can't help who you fall in love with and we both really fell in love with them and as much as I was sad that I couldn't have a future with Crystal at the time. I was indeed happy for my cousin and of course surprised because I couldn't believe he would actually fall in love let alone settle down. But I guess Kayla had something special about her that made my cousin want to change his typical ways for her and to have a future with her.

I wasn't surprised to see Crystal there on their wedding day 3 years ago before they left to start their lives in Hawaii. Crystal is Kayla's sister so of course she would have been there.

From the time I've spent with Crystal all the years I learnt just the level of inseparability the Riscosta sisters have with each other, which all came down to how traumatic their childhood was and as a result they naturally grew closer together and are always there for each other. Which was another reason why I didn't feel so bad about making the decision of leaving because I knew she would have her older sister to rely on.

Their wedding day was the first time I doubted about if I made the right decision but seeing how free and happy she was, answered my question. And as much as I wanted to go over and see her, I couldn't because it would be breaking my promise that I made to myself of bringing no harm to her when she looked like she moved on and was happy and she did look pretty happy as I watched her from afar talking to her sister about probably how happy she was for her and how beautiful the ceremony was, and it was beautiful for a little intimate beach wedding with how much Kayla loved the beach just like Crystal did too.

So in the end, I kept my distance and looked at her from afar and made sure she never ran into me or saw me because she was enjoying herself and who would I be to take her happiness away on such a special day for her sister and my cousin.

I wanted her to enjoy this special time with her sister and of course wanted my cousin and his new wife to enjoy the rest of their wedding without me bringing unnecessary drama to it just because I wanted to be with her. So, the rest of the wedding day I watched her from a distance and admired how beautiful she looked in her bridesmaid's dress.

And she looked absolutely beautiful and the image of her on their wedding day is still very vivid in my mind, the way her blush pink dress hugged her body perfectly despite it being very long and how it showed off the right amount of cleavage. The way her beautiful naturally blonde curled hair hanged loosely down her back and how her skin glowed with just the right amount of makeup and how it made her looked more grown up then she was for an eighteen-year-old.

There were multiple times where I wanted to tell her how beautiful she looked and wanted to surprise her and ask her to dance with me. But no matter how hard I wanted to do that I stayed where I was away from her sight and would imagine me being with her to ease the endless pain I was feeling.

I would imagine us in a perfect world being in each other's arms dancing under the open stars and moonlight. How while we were dancing I would tuck her hair behind her ear and touch her soft skin, breathe in her signature strawberry scent that I love, look into her beautiful blue eyes and get lost in them and most of all kiss her beautiful pink lips till they were swollen that I've so wanted to kiss since our first perfect kiss which has been replaying in my head all these years.

But at last this isn't a perfect world where we are together. This was real life where things were anything but perfect for us - my relationship with Crystal in one word was so complicated to sum it up.

At least I had the memories of all the special and happy times we spent together to look back on and how much they have been a help for all these years to help with the pain and heartbreak I have been feeling. And the one thing that I learnt that has made being away from Crystal all these years easier is that I truly believe the timing back then with us having a future and being together was wrong for both of us with her just being in her last couple years of high school and me about to step up to run 'The Forbes Inc' alongside my father.