6 ; "what i want..."

Start from the beginning

"What a gentleman." I chuckled hoarsely sitting upright carefully. "But you probably won't give me what I want if I ask anyway."

"Like what?"

His back was facing me and my heart involuntarily raced in my chest thinking about what I really wanted.

But now, I'm not really sure what I want..

"Love." I whispered so quietly, I couldn't even hear myself.

"Soon."

I looked back up to see he didn't even turn- didn't even falter his movements. I pursed my lips inwards not wanting to ask what that meant or if I should feel hopeful. I don't want to feel hurt emotionally when I'm already physically getting tortured. The thing is, he's so fucking gentle when he wants to be. But he's not when he needs to.

I'm falling in love with him and I'm scared of that more than anything at all.

"Do me a favor, honey." I blinked at Yoongi who had finally zipped up his luggage. "I need you to call Kihyun. He's gonna help us find you a dress for tonight."

"H-he?" I questioned a little skeptically.

"There's a small button there at the corner of my bed." He pointed towards a small black hidden button on the head board. "It sends sound frequencies to certain acquaintances I've made."

"Okay." I scurried to press the button and immediately, a floating small little star like light appeared next to Yoongi.

I stared in awe when a man became present with a broadened smile. He patted Yoongi's caringly before turning towards me.

"She looks um... pretty?"

My jaw clenched at that.

"I didn't expect company." I forced a feigned smile and he chuckled at my bluntness.

"A feisty one. I like that." He winked at me and I refrained from cringing.

"Don't even think about trying to seduce her, asshole." Yoongi sneered at the frisky fairy like creature next to him.

He smirked to his friend before walking towards me and offering his hand. "I'm Kihyun, but you can call me Kihyun."

"Those are the same names." I narrowed my eyes at him in confusion wavering my hand from taking his.

"Yeah! Funny right? Everyone has a nickname but me." He pouted sounding cutely bitter. I smiled a little. "You want to know what I used to call Yoongi when we were younger?"

My eyebrows shot up and I glanced at Yoongi who faced palmed his forehead. "Don't you dare-"

"Pussy! He was a pussy!" Kihyun boomed in laughter. "What a god. But enough about us, how about you? Jennie, right?"

"Yeah." I answered in a hushed tone. "I don't have a nickname either."

"Can a call you bear?" He smiled with his flashy white teeth. "You look so cuddly."

Is this guy serious? I am covered in bruises and bloody wounds. He can't be serious.

I think he could tell I was a little taken aback cause his face dropped in expression.

"You don't like it?"

I shook my head. "No, it's just- I'm not exactly cuddly material as of right now."

"Oh hush. I can see right past those battle scars." He chuckled kindly. "Yoongi's a vicious creature. I'm not exactly the nicest but I'm not as merciless as demons are."

How relieving.

"Shall we go?" Yoongi rubbed at his temples in frustration. "Irene is waiting for us at the shop."

.

"Yoongi." I pulled at the hem of his shirt when we walked into the extremely luxurious shop. "Yoongi."

He turned around almost immediately at me quiet pestering. "Yes honey?"

I hung my head down sheepishly rubbing at my healing forearm. "These are too much.."

"If it's money you're worried about, I don't pay." He urged me forward and I stumbled over my feet.

"Is that Yoongi I can smell?" A gorgeous brunette appeared from behind closed doors and smiled too broadly upon seeing me. "Jennie! Finally, I get to meet this beautiful gem. Hyoyeon spoke fondly of you."

She came and hugged me and I stiffened unexpectedly. "Honey, this is Irene. She's a hybrid wolf. An acquaintance of mine."

"I designed a gorgeous dress for you." She gushed with a frizzy smile. "You want to try it on?"

I looked to Yoongi in uncertainty and he rubbed at the small of my back. "Go on. I won't be far."

I followed the strange hybrid creature to the back room where I noticed a bunch of unfinished and tattered dresses on stands and tables. I was a bit in awe. I envied fashion designers. They had such a creative job. I mean, I'm a sous chef. I can only do so much with my own creativity if I'm following our head chef who, now I think about it, is currently deceased. But I did decorate the drinks I made at the bar. I think that counts as my own creativity.

"Ignore the mess." She giggled cheerfully and I walked awkwardly towards her where she pulled out a dress from a covered bag. "I always treat my prized clients with luxury. And here is yours."

I sighed in a loving way, astounded and baffled by the beauty and delicacy the dress had. I blinked in disbelief before slowly shaking my head. She frowned. "You don't like it?"

"N-no!" I defended with pink cheeks. "It's absolutely gorgeous. But I can't wear it. I'll ruin it."

"You won't." She insisted walking towards me. "In fact, I copied a design similar to one you've wanted before."

I remembered. I remembered a day I walked by a designer store with yearning eyes for a silver dress much like this one. Though, Irene's dress was much more than that. She made it for me. And I think that's what really won me over. She held out the silver dress at me and smiled with a tilt of her head.

"Your proportions are out of this world by the way." She giggled, a trait of hers that was extremely adorable. "You don't need to worry about looking bad in it either. I'm a god at what I do and I don't think I'll have trouble with you, Jennie."

"Honestly, I don't even want to go." I muttered looking down at the floor.

"Yoongi can be demanding, yes, but he's very cautious. He'll do what you want." She informed me. "For you, he'd do anything. I can see it."

"I don't think so.."

"Wear the dress." She insisted with a hum. "You won't regret showing him that there are other men, other creatures that'll see you, that want you just as much as him. And he's gonna have to fight harder for you than he is right now."