Aqua, face still red and bubbly "Ehhh? Its fine isn't it? Ywour rich nyaw! Right?" She said, before finally collapsing on the table.

Kazuma gives up trying to talk or wake up the drunk and sleeping debt machine and looks over to Darkness

'actually now that I think about it, I've never seen Darkness drink before'. Curious, Kazuma decides to ask Darkness about it

"Oi, Darkness, I noticed you dont drink alot, why is that?"

Darkness stood up and put her hands on the table. "A noble knight should never drink, as a knight I mus-"

"Yeah, yeah I get it, I get it" Kazuma didn't really want to listen to the masochist crusader ramble on and on again about honor, pride and stuff

"Kazuma! Kazuma!" Kazuma looks over to see the loli mage calling him

"Yes I'm Kazuma"

"When it's winter, can we go catch snow sprites again?" Megumin says, holding her staff upright.

Kazuma ponders for a bit, 'I died there once, definitely not going again'

"Nope"

But then Kazuma realized something, 'it's that time of the year already?! Me and Aqua are definitely not going to survive the winter in that stable, its cold enough without the snow.

As Kazuma thinks about what he is going to do to survive the winter, the masochist crusader walks up to Kazuma, holding a quest paper in hand.

"Kazuma! Kazuma!" Said the knight holding the quest.

"Yes i'm Kazuma" Kazuma said his iconic reply.

Darkness hands the quest paper to Kazuma "Can we do this?!?!" Darkness currently has a very creepy, eerie smile plastered in her face. "Free the haunted mansion of the evil spirits, Prize : 350,000 eris "

Seeing this, Kazuma lit up ,'well, now I found a place to stay the winter'.

About to accept the quest "Sure Darkne-" Kazuma looks over to see Darkness mumbling to herself drooling and blushing vigorously.

"I wonder what those spirits will do to me?? Ahnnn, Will they beat me until I leave? Or maybe, they will torture me and trap me in the forever?? Haaahnn"

Kazuma sighs,'I should've expected this'.

Kazuma walks up to the guild lady and accepts the quest, "Oi Megumin! Darkness! Lets go!" Megumin and Darkness stand up, along with a drunk Aqua "Haiii!"

The party walk down to the haunted mansion, with Darkness holding a drunk Aqua in her hands. Kazuma sighs 'I'm going to have to clean up Aqua's rainbow vomit later'.

The party stops and takes a good look at the mansion "I think this is the place" Kazuma said.

The Megumin loli hides behind Kazuma "K-Kazumaaa~ Its scaryy~".

Meanwhile, the crusader is turned on and redder than rudolphs nose , "I'm going in first!" She said running to the interiors of the mansion, almost dropping Aqua in the process.

'Damn, if only she weren't a weirdo masochist' Kazuma thought, Darkness had everything Kazuma wanted, big breasts, a good figure and cute too. Except the masochist part is a huge minus for him, scratch that, he might as-well multiply her score by zero.

Snapping out of his train of thought, Kazuma and Megumin notice a man in a black suit walking towards them, "Ah, are you guys the one to remove the spirits from this mansion?"

Kazuma nodded in reply, "yeah we are" 'though we might have to wait until Aqua stops being drunk'

The man looked relieved, "Thank God! the ghosts in this place have been driving off the tourists and buisness in Axel"