"You don't have to answer that," Hutch narrows his eyes and takes the wine glass out of Will's hand. "You've had enough for tonight."

"Or honestly any sex position! Because, well -"

"Okay," Hutch covers with his hands Will's mouth who, I know means well, but still has managed to render me speechless.

It's not that I don't know anything about sex, because I know some, its just that I've just never had it before. The most intimate I've ever been with someone is with Luke, and that resulted in disaster. And while most of my friends in high school and most of the people I know here aren't, I don't mind. I never thought it was such a big deal or obvious, but I guess it is. I want to wait for someone special is all. But they don't know that.

"So Flaming Serpent for you two tonight, it seems." Finn mutters quietly when Hutch uncovers his mouth. I smile, burying my head in my hands, and Michael looks like he's ready to kill him.

"Alright, Will, you are going to drink a glass of water and then straight to bed. It has become evident that you are five times the dirty bastard you normally are when you're drunk," Hutch says, marching him out of the room and leaving Michael and I alone.

"Sorry about..." Michael says, laughing a little.

"It's okay," I brush it off, leaning down to pick up the wine glasses and put them in the sink. I turn on the sink and drizzle a bit of soap over them so they can soak, hoping that one of the guys will wash them - and the rest of the dirty dishes.

When I turn around, Michael's hand is resting against the back of his neck and I'm wiping my hands against the front of my jeans.

"I should probably head back." I smile and reach for my binder as well as the light jacket I brought with me to the library, just in case.

"I'll walk you back."

I shake my head. "No, it's okay. You don't have to do that."

"I don't mind," he smiles from the corner of his mouth and shouts for Hutch to turn off the lights when he leaves.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

LUKE

She's just like him and I fucking hate it.

But what I hate more is how heartbroken she looked when I saw her last.

It's a Wednesday night so I probably shouldn't be getting shitfaced like I am, but I couldn't care less. I have a full liquor cabinet back at my place, but it's hard to get properly drunk with that white couch staring me down.

"Mr. Hemmings, would you like another drink?"

Mr. Hemmings. I could probably laugh at how it sounds like my father's name - I might as well be turning into my father. But instead I grimace and order another whiskey neat.

This club is black tie only, but I'm pretty much the only person here so I loosen the silk fabric and harshly snap open the top buttons of my white shirt that probably is worth more than this waiter's salary.

My stocks have been doing well and the Luke a few months ago would probably have spent half of it on drugs by now. The other half would be blown to buy other stupid shit by now and I'd probably be getting a blowjob from Casey, or Brooke or "Traci with an 'i'" in the back of some Ferrari, or Porsche or Bugatti, probably.

But now, I've used half of that money to invest in more stocks just like the rest of the Wall Street money-crazed assholes, standing with their dicks in their hands. Just like my father said I should. Just like Jack said I should.

I don't give a fuck that at some point the company will be mine, or that we're number 4 on the Fortune 500 Company list, or that our class A shares are the highest-priced on the New York Stock Exchange at $175,465, or even that the networth of Hemmings & Co. is more than $278.95 billion.

Useless numbers and information that have been drilled into my head.

When I look down at my phone I see that my mum has called me twice, Calum's texted me three times, and I see 6 missed calls from both my dad and his executive assistant, Shayna.

Instead of answering or responding, I power off my phone and finish off the brown liquid, grimacing slightly, and setting down the glass on the mahogany table and giving a curt nod to the waiter behind the bar.

I fumble for my keys despite the fact that I probably, no definitely shouldn't be fucking driving.

I'm drunk off my ass, and not the fun kind of drunk, but the second to worst kind of drunk. The kind that makes me angry and volatile and get into fights.

Just like my fucking father.

But even if I did get into a car accident, I'd probably manage to get off scott-free just by throwing a little money around. I learned that years ago as a teenager - get into trouble, pay your way out of it. But I'm not a teenager anymore.

As stupid as it sounds, I'd much rather spend my money on getting Mia a new dress than paying off the police. I know that I ruined her dress that night when she bandaged my hands and I feel like I should clean up the mess I made and get her a replacement, at least. I almost make a mental note to call a personal stylist who can order it for her, but decide against it. Mia probably hates me and I don't blame her.

Everything that Blaire said to Mia (and to me) was true (and she only barely scratched the surface). I do some shit and I should've stuck around afterwards, even for just a minute, instead of getting up from bed and treating her like any other person. Albeit, I had business to deal with and work to do, but I could have had the common decency to let her know.

I'm used to one-night-stands, or even short flings that last a few days, but not wide-eyed girls who have just turned 18 and put too much trust in everyone they meet.

My drunken mind toys with calling her, but I know she wouldn't answer. I shouldn't - I'm no good and we both know it.

I ignore the shadow of someone walking down the sidewalk towards me and get inside my car, putting the key in the engine, knowing exactly what my routine is. I'll drive home, probably break something out of anger, have another drink and then crash. Anything but calling her or thinking about her.

I'm like fire and she has a paper body - all I'll do is burn her up.

***

I'm very excited for Chapter 21, lots of drama happening next chapter! It'll up in the next few days! x

tumblr - iwriteabout5sos.tumblr.com