For Nadia Make Up :)

Nadia 's Pov :)

"August ! How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You I Was Out With MY Aunt " I Yelled "You A Lie  , You Was Out  With That Nigga Devin " He Said . " How Anout You Call My Aunt " i Said Handing The Phone To August . " I Will " He Scoffed And Took The Phone . i Heard The Number Dial And Him Talking To My Aunt . Once He  Hung Up  He Gave Me My Phone Back . " I Told You " I Said . He Slid Both Of His Hands Around My Waist . " Im Sorry Baby , I Just Don't Want To Loose You " He Said Against My Skin . "  You Won't  Ever Loose Me August Ok " I Said Kissing Him On The Lips. 

His hand caressed My  every curve crashing his lips with Mine . I  jumped into his arms as His fingers fumbled with the snaps of my bra. Once finally undone, He carried Me to my bedroom placing kissing along my  collarbone. I Moaned out a few time which i can tell turned him on . 

He threw Me on the bed and quickly pulled off My pants. I arched My back in pleasure as August slid His fingers into My panties. As He  increased His pace, My chorus of screams became louder. Once I came He licked My juices off His fingers and positioned Himself between My  legs.

“Fuck Aug ,” I exclaimed digging My nails into His back encouraging Him to go faster.

I wrapped My legs around His waist pulling Him closer as steadily thrusted. We went through every position I could think of and trust me I  was  Very flexible. I was hitting splits and bending it in every way possible which made it all the more fun. Soon I was on top panting and moaning August name louder than before. I bounced, grinded, and moaned like no tomorrow. He bit my lip as He felt Me began to quiver on top of him. 

“I’m cumming Aug,” i screamed bouncing faster than before. Once I reached My  climax, He reached His a few strokes later. I smiled watching his chest move up and down as he struggled to catch his breath. 

"Im Sorry " He Said . I smiled And Kissed His Nose . :)

________________________