Freaaakkkyy !! ( For Taylor )

August’s POV

I entered the bedroom watching as Tay tied her hair into a bun. She turned around to face me, and I grinned noticing that she were only wearing one of my shirts. Blushing, tay looked away.

“Damn,” I murmured. I walked over to you wrapping my arms around your waist. “You look sexy, baby.”

Her body relaxed against mine allowing me to feel your skin through the thin cotton. Bringing my lips to her neck, I Found Her fingers undoing my belt. I shook my head and lead Tay over to the bed. When you were settled, I positioned myself between Her legs so that my face was only inches from your wetness.

“Let me please you tonight, Taylor ,” I murmured. My finger gently stroked Her enjoying Her soft moans. “Let me handle you like a real man is supposed to.”

My tongue gently stroked Her causing Tay to squeal. Not bothering to take it slow, I began licking Tay before I allow my fingers to enter Her . she squirm underneath me .  Her  fingers gripping my Curls. When my fingers move faster, Her breaths become more labored.

“Shit,” Tay groaned.

I pulled my fingers out slow and kissed my way back up your body. My eyes locked with Hers and I was unable to contain my excitement. Not even bothering to grab a condom, I dove in Her  wetness releasing a low moan when I feel Her legs tighten around me. She looks up at me lustfully causing my walls to slowly fall down. I just wanted to make this last all night but I respected her enough not to take it to far .

_____________________________________________________________________________