"But you do have lingerie then?" He asked.

"No, not that I remember. We weren't talking before we left so not like I thought" I say.

"You didn't think we'd get back. Hurtful" he said.

"Sorry I thought I messed everything up" I muttered.

"Fine than can we just make out?" He asked.

"Yeah we could, it's not a problem" I said. He smirks taking the laptop off of me closing it and putting it to the side. He pulls me close to him.

Masons POV

I pull Maddie close to me just staring at her. Oh god how good if feels to have her back. To be able to do everything we did before. Cause 3 weeks. That was way to long. One of the worst feelings ever. I couldn't imagine being like that again. I stare at her lips we were silent. Not talking or anything. She looked so good. Like always. She looked more alive than before. And maybe she really did hate it just as much as I did.

"Are you ever gonna kiss me?" She asked in a low voice. I grin at that.

"eager much Maddie?" I said she rolls her eyes. I lean in kissing her.

Maddie's POV

He finally kisses me and of course it feels amazing.

He pulls me as close as I could get trailing down my neck. He pulls me on top of him never breaking the kiss. While this was getting heated. People were downstairs. Which could easily come up. His hand goes under my shirt a bit. He goes to take my shirt off but I stop him.

"People are downstairs" I breathe out.

"They won't hear or come up, I locked the door" he mutters.

"Mason, we can't just do things while people are around" I state fully pulling away still on him though.

"It's only luke and Nathan and they're in the basement" he states.

"No way. What if one of them comes looking for you?" I asked he shrugs.

"Knowing Nathan he'd make Luke come and get me, he's too lazy and considering he plays basketball it's funny" he remarks.

"What goes through your mind? Cause I truly do wonder." I tell him he smirks.

"You..." he said and I was about smile then he adds. "Naked" I swat him he laughs. "Calm down I'm joking only partly though" he said grabbing my wrists.

"No you aren't joking at all, I know you too well" I roll my eyes.

"Then you should know that I am right all the time, so that means Nathan and Luke won't bother us. Plus I told them I was coming up here so they know not to look for me" he shrugged. I gape at him.

"You Mason Carter are literally sick. Thinking that I am about to have sex with you while my brother and your best friend and your other friend are downstairs. Seriously what are you on" I said.

"Babe, I need to catch up on all the sex that I've missed not being with you" he tells me I roll my eyes again.

"Yeah shut it, maybe if no one was here but too and for you. Plus you just took a shower with me" I said.

"Yeah for the first time in like a year. We're missing 3 and a half weeks worth of it" he stated.

"Yeah, how long do you plan on being with me because you can catch up later" I said about to get off of him but he holds my hips down.

"At least stay on top" he said I could see the almost smirk coming onto his beautiful face I roll my eyes at his annoying ass. "There are other things we could do" he suggest and I smack his chest. "Fine."

He grabs my hand pulling me down and kissing me then.

"At least you won't be that much of a prude that you'll kiss me" he mumbles against my lips I roll my eyes.

"It's being a prude asshole, it's being a considerate person for whoever is in the house" I muttered back.

"Yet they didn't even talk to you for 3 weeks because of what happened, and you're being considerate. I'm surprised Maddison, knowing you...you'd give them the treatment right back" he states. I guess he was right. But they had a great reason to ignore me. I know I didn't hurt them but I hurt their friend and my boyfriend.

"Yeah, but I was wrong in the situation" I admit.

"To be honest I think they would be happy you're giving me a reward for that" he said and I literally gasped.

"NO! My brother would hate me for all eternity you literal psycho!" I said my voice rising he laughs.

"Probably right, but in reality...they won't come up, and they won't even hear a thing unless you missed me that much that you're gone like yelling" he said I rolled my eyes hitting him again. "Ouch, see you hurt me now you have to make it up to me." He fake pouts.

"You're actually crazy Mason" I tell him.

"Only for you baby" he said I scoff.

"Fuck right off" I mutter.

"You're physically hurting me Maddie, I mean it. Physically, mentally, emotionally. Am I just not good enough for you, cause you had no problem in the shower, there were still people in the house" he said.

"Dramatic much, and they were definitely not gonna come in because we're in the shower idiot" I said right back.

"You aren't gonna say yes are you?" he asked I shook my head. "Nothing, no way my amazing charm will work?" I shake my head again. "Why are you like this. I thought you missed just as much" he said.

"Yeah, I did. but I'm not having sex with you with people in the house. straight up disrespectful" I remark.

"You're right Maddie, but when have I not been?" he said and I laughed to that. "I'm not even kidding anymore. I need this bad. You look extremely hot, I can't have you...makes it hotter. So might as well break the rule and do it" he says. Obviously I want to. But really if I found out my brother was having sex with Lila in his room while I was in the house I'd never speak to them again.

"Think of it like this. Me finding out that Nathan and Lila are having sex in his room" I tell him.

"Cool I don't care" he shrugged.

"But I do. Very much. To a point where I would never want to look at them again" I said honestly.

"Ugh! Can we leave?" he asked my jaw drops. The nerve on this guy.

"No. You can at least wait until they leave or sometime" I tell him about to get off again.

"No please don't get off I need this" he says and I laugh. "We can make out though right because we were before?" he asked. I laugh again.

"Obviously" I nodded. He smirks pulling me down brushing his lips across mine then kissing me. His lips are always soft I realized. Like clouds or pillows. Whatever. I just love Mason so much I could do this all the time.

****************************

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. AND are now happy and not fricken depressed because it took so damn long for them to finally get back together...whatever. But anyways. I thought this chapter was cute and a little cheesy. But I hope you all liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. ALSO tell me what you guys think of this chapter or whatevah. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽