YanDev X Midori

"Heya!"

Yandev slammed his forehead into his keyboard the moment the melodious greeting filled his ears.

Midori smiled, prying his head from the plastic. "You should stop doing that. Not only does it hurt my feelings but it's gonna hurt your head too"

"YOU hurt my head" Yandev grumbled, rubbing his forehead. "Seriously, i get constant migraines because of you"

Midori stuck her tongue out indignantly. "Do not!"

Tired, weak and irritated, Yandev played along.

"Do too"

"Do not!"

"Do too!"

"Do no-!"

Midori stopped, suddenly aware the two had begun to lean in as they argued. Their noses touched.

Yandev's face grew slightly red but he angrily repressed it, pushing himself away from her. "Just piss off, Midori. I cannot be assed to deal with you"

Midori felt hurt rise in her gut, still unable to calm the thumping in her chest. The mixture of contrasting emotions made her feel quite ill. "Fine..." she grumbled, stomping out.

Yandev listened with no remorse as she sat down with a huff in her room and began to mumble to herself.

He began to resume his coding, but as time went on an uncomfortable feeling settled in the bottom of his throat and he found himself restless, fingers twitching on his mouse.

Finally sick of the fidgeting, he made his way to Midori's room and peeked inside.

Midori was asleep on her bed, hair splayed around her like a halo. He smiled despite himself, and sat at the foot of it, fingers running through the green locks.

Swearing to himself to apologise when she woke up, her kissed her forehead and left, unknowing that Midori had just woken up and was trying to to squeal.