Depressed!Oka x oc

"Oka, are you alright?"

Oka through looks up from her book, looking into the eyes of substitute president, shin higaku. Noting his worried look, she smiled shyly.

"Y-yes, I am fine. Why?"

"You looked upset. Not even moody, just upset, so I got worried"

"I was j-just thinking about something" oka mumbled, and he nodded, returning to his seat as the other members came in and sat down as well.

Oka had lied. She was not ok. Not even slightly.

The ritual knife was in an arms reach. If she could just grab it-

No, they would see. What the hell was wrong with her?

Letting her bangs hang over her eyes, oka closed the book and looked up. The itch was too strong.

"I-i'm just going to leave f-for a bit.." she mumbled, and the other members nodded without even looking up or caring. Oka felt a stabbing sensation in her stomach.

Sitting down on a unpopulated side of the roof, oka took out a peice of glass and began to roll down her gloves.

"Hi!"

The cheerful noise took her off guard. Shoving the glass back in her pocket and yanking her gloves back up before looking to greet who ever.

It was a girl, with silky navy hair that reached just below her shoulders. She had bright green eyes and fingerless black gloves, as well as black stockings.

"Oh no, did i frighten you? Sorry, I'm a bit... over-doing everything" the girl laughed nervously before sticking out her hand.

"Hi, I'm Satsujin aku no! Who are you?"

"'Murder evil'" oka commented. "That's r-really your name?"

The girls smile dropped. "Oh, my parents didn't really want me..." she smiled again. "But that doesn't answer my question! What's your name!"

"O-oka ruto" oka mumbled, shaking the girls hand. Sparks shot through her hand, and she felt her face growing warm as she pulled her hand away.

"Cool! You can call me satsu by the way" the girl spouted energetically. "But I came over to ask why you look so sad?"

"I wanna die"

"Huh? I didn't catch that, repeat it?"

"Uh, t-there's nothing wrong!" Oka protested nervously, shaking her hands in front of her. The girl grabbed her wrists and put her finger over Oka's mouth in a shushing motion.

"I can tell when someone's suffering. I wanna help. Do you wanna hang out?"

Oka stared in shock. Was she that obvious. She would have to be much more careful about hiding her... coping mechanism then.

"Alright" the word slipped past her lips unbidden, and the girl smiled. "Cool, let's go!"

Oka had never felt more lovestruck.