Chapter 6: Bigger (Short)

CHAPTER 6: BIGGER

I am so happy. I am incredibly happy! This was absolutely the best night of my life! I skipped my way into my hotel room and jumped onto the bed. I huggged my pillow so tight that if it were an actual person, I could've killed him. You would believe that after a year of no contact whatsoever I would be able to meet Justin here. Not only meet but actually hang out with him in the open. I don't have to worry about my parents. My real parents.

I danced around the room. I started yelling out the lyrics. I can't help it. I'm overjoyed. I wanted to tweet how happy I was. Yes. I got hooked with all of the networking sites because of my little sister. She's into all this tech stuff. Anyway, I went on Twitter and see all these tweets relating to Justin Bieber. They were saying how Justin and Jasmine were getting together and some people were okay with it while the others didn't believe since there was no proof and they didn't say anything about it. One person actually tweeted a photo saying that it's not true that Jasmine and Justin are together because Justin was out with some girl today. I looked closely at the picture and noticed that it was a picture taken of me and Justin getting a drink at Starbucks. It's a good thing they couldn't see my face. People started acting up and tweeting Justin about who the mystery girl was. I didn't get involved with that. I logged out and went under the covers.

Now that I think deeply about my situation, Justin and I couldn't ever have a smooth relationship as more than friends. There would be too much publicity and I'm not good enough for him. I have no style, I'm not that pretty, and I'm just not celebrity material. Just by thinking about all this, I made myself feel bad. I sighed. Then came a knock on my door.

"Keira?" It was Keith.

"Yes?"

"Your flight leaves tomorrow at noon. Be ready before then, okay?"

"Tomorrow?!"

"Yeah. I think I told you before already. Unless you weren't listening."

"Sorry Keith. I'll be ready before noon tomorrow."

"Alright. Get some sleep. Good night."

"Good night Keith." 

When Keith's footsteps faded away. I changed into my pajamas and went to bed. I'm leaving tomorrow. I don't need to tell Justin. It's not that important. I don't even have anyway to contact him. I can't send a message to him because he doesn't even follow me on twitter. I don't think he even knows that I have a twitter. Anyway, I guess this is a bit of a different ending that I expected; wanted. 

I guess that's just the end. That's just how it is. Not every end is a happy end. So, this is goodbye.

Goodbye everyone.

Goodbye Justin.