1.0

I woke up to your soft breathing against my neck, it almost tickled but I didn't want to wake you by moving. I pealed my eyelids open to find you. I expected it to be late but my clock on the bedside table read 8:56pm.

You laid there sound asleep, your lips were pealed apart gently. I couldn't resist before I gave you a soft kiss. My hands found their way to your thick curls so I could play with them.

Everything was so peaceful and like usual you got a phone call to ruin the moment.

I was welcomed to your blue crystal eyes which were filled with alert. You gave me a soft smile that I returned you were just so cute.

"What time is it." You asked in a sleepy rusted voice. My fingers traced the spine on your back then went to the bedside table quickly to grab your phone.

"Almost nine." I whispered just as you answered the call, probably not even hearing me. I hoped it wasn't another one of those calls, the ones where you would be in a rush to leave. I mean it usually was.

I laid my arm over your naked chest then rubbed your side.

"Yeah, I can." You said to the caller. You let out a loud yawn before sitting up on the side of the bed. My arm fell off your skin and back to the cold sheets.

You searched around to find your pants on the ground, then ended the call.

Facing me while zippering your jeans you pressed a kiss to my lips.

"Baby." You say in the same voice I'm used to. I tried to hide my disappointed face but I'm sure it showed.

"It's work." You say. "Ill make it up to you"

Just like usual.
I didn't reply I just rolled over and covered my naked form with the silky sheets.

I could hear u moving around probably looking for your shirt, socks, and shoes.

I let out a small scream when you yanked the sheets off me. Your hand landed on my ass giving it a hard slap, not enough to hurt me.

"Get away." I mumbled into the pillow while trying to hold my laughter back.

I felt your soft lips trail gentle kisses up my naked skin past my waist to my shoulder.

"I love youuu." You tell me kissing my neck back to back.

"And I love you." I reply. I just missed you and it made me sad to see you go so soon, I mean you just got here.

"I'll be back my love." You tell me.

And that gave me relief because you always do. Little did I know one of these days you wouldn't. One of these moments would be our last.